20 week weight loss Challenge! (With SpreadSheet!) 8/13 to 12/31

Options

Replies

• SheilaCali
    SheilaCali Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    I've posted losses, but I'm still above my low by a couple. The summer was pretty much a disaster- between an injury and overeating, I put on 5 pounds (half of what I lost over 8 months). Slow and steady wins the race, so I hope to be in new territory by October. Anything to help me stay accountable is good. Everyone just hang in there and do the right things. Logging is key. Check out your portion sizes too. I found mine were monstrous! Be well all.
  • CassieGetsFit2013
    CassieGetsFit2013 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    @mari_moulin Hey, Hun. It'll be awesome if you could be so kindly to add my weight to the spread sheet again! From 186 to 184. Thanks! If you can't, maybe someone else could.

Cassie
  • Slimpossible007
    Slimpossible007 Posts: 16,295 Member
    Options
    @mari_moulin Hey, Hun. It'll be awesome if you could be so kindly to add my weight to the spread sheet again! From 186 to 184. Thanks! If you can't, maybe someone else could.

Cassie

nice loss @CassieGetsFit2013 .. I've added it for you
  • CassieGetsFit2013
    Options
    @Slimpossible007 Yay, thanks D...Donna? Okay, seriously I hope that's right cause I think I've asked a few times now, lol. Woohoo, I knew I saw you here too! *Hug* :smiley:
  • CassieGetsFit2013
    Options

Cassie

nice loss @CassieGetsFit2013 .. I've added it for you

Thank you! <3
  • Slimpossible007
    Slimpossible007 Posts: 16,295 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    @Slimpossible007 Yay, thanks D...Donna? Okay, seriously I hope that's right cause I think I've asked a few times now, lol. Woohoo, I knew I saw you here too! *Hug* :smiley:

yes you are correct :)
  • TheLosingStudent
    TheLosingStudent Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey Everyone!
    I don't think I've mentioned this before so I figured I would!
    In the spreadsheet the very last row is total loss: so each week if you could calculate how much you have lost since the beginning and post it in the row that would be great! I've already done it for some of you this week!
  • CassieGetsFit2013
    Options
    Hey Everyone!
    I don't think I've mentioned this before so I figured I would!
    In the spreadsheet the very last row is total loss: so each week if you could calculate how much you have lost since the beginning and post it in the row that would be great! I've already done it for some of you this week!

I was JUST thinking of this earlier. I was about to ask if someone could do that for me since I have no access to editing the sheet & others have been SO kind adding my weigh ins, etc.
  • mfc9787
    mfc9787 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Down 2.2! 1st full week on MFP (again) done and I even tracked all weekend which is usually my downfall.
    Starting this week feeling motivated but also prepared to not see as big of a result next week.
    Good luck, everyone!
  • TheLosingStudent
    TheLosingStudent Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Just a warning! I will be cleaning up the spreadsheet later tonight!
  • CassieGetsFit2013
    Options
    I've finally been able to to download the sheets app! Now I can add my own weigh ins. Thanks to everyone who helped & added them for me though! :)
  • Piqueaboo
    Piqueaboo Posts: 1,193 Member
    Options
    I've been removed from the spreadsheet :(
  • andi012
    andi012 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I've been removed from the sheet also. I saw my name there a couple of days ago.
  • Bluetail6
    Bluetail6 Posts: 2,920 Member
    Options
    Hello All;
    I thought I had been removed as well. But I hadn't been. My column has changed locations in the last couple of weeks! I did a search and low and behold I was there. Hope you all are doing well :)
  • Piqueaboo
    Piqueaboo Posts: 1,193 Member
    Options
    So have I - I checked in the version history, and I'm still there August 28th, but on August 29th I'm gone. I also checked the lines, and before the edits we had tabs going all the way to CD, now we only have until AZ so I think a lot of people have been cut :/

0rcidi1sda9k.png
  • LMDlove230
    LMDlove230 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    My info is gone too... :'(
  • Curvecarverstef
    Curvecarverstef Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm in. It's better late than never. Wanted to know how do I check if I'm in after editing the sheet
  • deb19692004
    deb19692004 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi I would love to be added please but don't know how to add my name :neutral: no spaces left. Can you add me please.
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    On one of my other groups we had a challenge to practice SELF CARE this week. Today is the first day I posted....

Not very many people have participated in our challenges these past couple of weeks and I completely understand why. I myself have been so busy with getting things sorted out for back to school and trying to catch up in here in the evenings before bed.

I have, however, had some time for myself, I've managed to do some cleaning and decluttering, some workouts and stretching, I listened to music while driving my kids around and sang at the top of my lungs. I've written in my journal while having my tea for breakfast and watched my favorite TV show (Game of Thrones). I helped out a friend in need by taking her kids (and mine) for their back to school haircuts as she is unable to walk due to hip issues. I left the boys there and ran some errands that I hadn't gotten to the past few weeks. Something less off my shoulders.

Its easier said than done. Taking time for self care when you have others to care for is not an easy thing to do. It seems that everyone comes before I do. My husband gets home late from work and when he gets home I like to spend time with him and talk about how his day went. Rarely do we talk about mine. I just tell him all is good because I don't want to add any stress to his already extremely stressful life.

Parents, how do you find time for self care. What do you do when you need to just take some time for you. How do you put yourself first when others need you to put them first?
  • mrack1
    mrack1 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    bump