True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• Raquel_Mama
    Raquel_Mama Posts: 1,815 Member
    Options
    I was hoping I wouldn't wake up this morning, buuut, here I am.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options

Aww lol... sending some positivity your way

I used to have a co-worker and when things got bad at work he would look out the window and tell me you know I would throw myself out the window right now but I don't think the fall would kill me LOL
  • meganpettigrew86
    meganpettigrew86 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I just clicked to what you guys mean by "kitten" and that I definitely think "kitten" thoughts a lot and fear the day when I let them free.
    Plus I don't get why the term kitten is used as kittens are cute, fluffy and playful.
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    I tried to eat raw rhubarb the other day (not a euphemism). I figured it pretty much looks like red celery and I like strawberry rhubarb pie, why not? I don't recommend it.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I tried to eat raw rhubarb the other day (not a euphemism). I figured it pretty much looks like red celery and I like strawberry rhubarb pie, why not? I don't recommend it.

Yeah. Completely not the same without the strawberries and a few cups of sugar.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    IC I finally got nail clippers for my office. No more cutting my nails at home like a chump.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options

Solidarity, brother. There's a reason all rhubarb recipes require a minimum of 14 cups of sugar.
  • cee134
    Options

My alarm clock didn't go off either. I was almost late for work. But I'm here too.
  • cee134
    Options

I don't recommend chard either.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    I just clicked to what you guys mean by "kitten" and that I definitely think "kitten" thoughts a lot and fear the day when I let them free.
    Plus I don't get why the term kitten is used as kittens are cute, fluffy and playful.

Megan,please; don't over think this.
  • JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    i leave the toilet seat up on purpose when im at a girl's house.

I do too, I'm glad she doesn't mind that both of us do it
  • SojournerThirteen
    SojournerThirteen Posts: 28,204 Member
    Options
    Yesterday, I ate 2 doughnuts and 3 big fruit pastries :D
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I confess that I joined a dating site a few weeks ago. So far it reminds me of high school all over again which isn't a good thing. Dead end conversations, or no replies at all.

I think I'm gonna go back to the original plan of becoming a monk and going off the grid or something.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    I confess that I joined a dating site a few weeks ago. So far it reminds me of high school all over again which isn't a good thing. Dead end conversations, or no replies at all.

I think I'm gonna go back to the original plan of becoming a monk and going off the grid or something.

I've been tempted join so many times but never do it. I don't think I will with all the horror stories I hear.
  • slessofme
    slessofme Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    I confess that I had coffee last year with the twin of the guy in _har_t_swallow's current profile pic. The twin wore black socks, I bet that's how people tell them apart.
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »

Then those people aren't worth your time. You are a great guy and deserve stimulating conversation and attention.

J_Surita3 wrote: »

I've been tempted join so many times but never do it. I don't think I will with all the horror stories I hear.

I mean, so far for me it's been meh. But It's not as bad as you think it'll be. but at the same time don't have your expectations too high.

you're better than that dude. don't let it get you down. just gotta keep your chin up and keep doing what's best for you. end of the day its just you and nobody else no matter what. things will fall into place on their own when you get to where you want to be.

They'll fall into place when I find my monastery lol. I'll keep trying just to see what happens. I know things happen when they should, Ill keep patient and wait for life to surprise me with something good eventually.