9-5 Challenge...Week 1 (closed group)

Options
124»

Replies

• scooterboy2003
    Options
    You bet!! A loss is great news. I'll bet we all post losses this week.
  • tjandjmkahrs
    tjandjmkahrs Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Challenge starting weight 174.2
    Current weight 173.4

YES! A LOSS!

Great job!!

:happy:
  • tjandjmkahrs
    tjandjmkahrs Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I didn't have the best week. I don't know where my head was, but I am determined to get right back on the horse this week!!

Weigh in is on Monday right?
  • scooterboy2003
    Options
    I could never get an answer to that question. If we started on Monday morning, then 7 days would be Sunday. I'll weigh in again tomorrow anyway just to play nice.
  • PianoRaven
    Options
    Sorry for not answering the question. It can be tough for me to get on here during the weekends.

Feel free to weigh in on whichever day you want, but I will be "collecting" weights on Mondays. I will start a new thread tomorrow ("9-5 Challenge...Week 2"), and we can all post our weights there. Or, if you are more comfortable, you can send me the number through a private message.
  • scooterboy2003
    Options
    OK. Monday's it is. I wish I hadn't eaten so much pizza in celebration today! LOL:happy:
  • lovelyfacex3
    lovelyfacex3 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I weighed myself on Friday and lost 5.6 lbs.! Woohoo!

I feel like I'm really changing. I went to the gym today to work out and I pushed myself; my heart rate was 150 and I wasn't dying on the elliptical. I was exercising but actually ENJOYING it.

30 DS is going well also. It's a challenge but I feel amazing.

Also also alsooooo I looked in the mirror and I swear to you all, this lump of fat on my hips that I've had for a while has gone down! I'd say its about 80% gone. I can't believe I already see changes! :)