What do you lose along with weight?

Options

Replies

• umamageswary52
    umamageswary52 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    bras - so tired of replacing those...I've gone from a 34D to a 30F...not cheap, but not totally a bad thing either...

Did not lose anything in the shoulders, in fact, my shoulders appear to be getting bigger, not smaller...I'm sure that's from the weight lifting...

Butt is smaller, but also higher, so it actually creates an optical illusion of being bigger and rounder even though the measuring tape says smaller...

These are all things I can totally live with!!!

Omg if shoulder grows larger I'll look even huge
  • umamageswary52
    umamageswary52 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I lost like 99.9% of my MAJOR back fat - which was awesome. Did not lose my butt or boobs, even after losing 130 lb. I am happy about this. I did lose many bra band sizes but only one cup size and I swear a lot of that was the back fat I mentioned.

Pretty much everything else just got more narrow. I went down an entire ring size which was kind of surprising because I'd previously worn the same size ring for 20 years. I always had weirdly small feet so they stayed the same. But sometimes my ankles/feet would swell in summertime when I was very obese, and now that never happens unless I have an injury.

This is awesome
  • KristaCatherine87
    Options
    I've lost 78lbs and haven't lost my boobs lol I started at a 40c and I'm still a c :) it's pretty common to lost a few cup sizes but you may not.
  • VeronicaA76
    VeronicaA76 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    Shoe size, boobs, I got narrower overall, chub rub, $60 bras (smaller breasts definitely have a financial advantage!), constant heart burn, bad posture (less weight + stronger core).
  • 1FrankieFan
    1FrankieFan Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Boobs, always boobs. Would be nice if my gut disappeared just as fast. :p
  • macclone
    macclone Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    It's a shame that the boobs go.
  • amyteacake
    amyteacake Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    I went down a bra size. Used to be a 36C and now I'm a 34-36B. I also went down a shoe size. Had to throw out so many shoes and bras...
  • VeronicaA76
    VeronicaA76 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    Boobs, always boobs. Would be nice if my gut disappeared just as fast. :p

Not always a bad thing. I went from $60 bras to $5-10 bralettes!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!