20 week weight loss Challenge! (With SpreadSheet!) 8/13 to 12/31

Options

Replies

• msmith404040
    msmith404040 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Thanks for doing this. It's keeping me accountable and I appreciate it!
  • hazeleyez26
    hazeleyez26 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hi I would love to be added please but don't know how to add my name :neutral: no spaces left. Can you add me please.

I added you :smile:
  • Slimpossible007
    Slimpossible007 Posts: 16,256 Member
    Options
    added my weight, I'm up from day one .. ugg .. however I have pulled something in my back so I am assuming its water weight
  • mob82
    mob82 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Just got through my last week of summer vacation. A lot of lunches, dinners, and get-togethers. I made sure to get to the gym when I could though, so I'm still down a bit from last week. School starts Tuesday though, then things get tough.
  • DanmaDi
    DanmaDi Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have been weighing myself daily since early August. Monday thru Thursday I do great, Friday, Saturday, Sunday not so good. I never weighed myself daily before, but I now know that when the scale does not move to my liking for the Sunday weigh in it is because of the weekend fun. Actually this week included two birthday celebrations and a football game (Fight On Trojans!) so I was happy to drop .2 pounds and not gain. Today is my granddaughters birthday party, I will continue my fun but in moderation.
  • ClaireBeneymfp
    ClaireBeneymfp Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Lost 0.2 of a pound! So annoyed! Under active thyroid is being poop! Im going to keep on keeping on but can't say I don't get disheartened!!!! Hope everyone else doing well xxx
  • aguy0980
    aguy0980 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    I was removed from the spreadsheet, but I just added myself again. I was super busy for past two weeks and didn't get a chance to log. It also affected my weight loss. I'm hoping to get back on track. Thank you again for this challenge!
  • Juslilly
    Juslilly Posts: 40 Member
    Options

Lost 0.2 of a pound! So annoyed! Under active thyroid is being poop! Im going to keep on keeping on but can't say I don't get disheartened!!!! Hope everyone else doing well xxx

Annoyed after losing 2 lbs? I think that's awesome. Be proud girl! Good work.
  • ClaireBeneymfp
    Options

Annoyed after losing 2 lbs? I think that's awesome. Be proud girl! Good work. [/quote]

I def wouldn't be annoyed with losing 2 pounds....lost 0.2 of a pound in the past 2 weeks. ☹️scales are not my friend! I'm keeping going though. I've been really upping my running and ran 54 miles in August and stuck to my calories so eventually I need to get some success!! Hope your doing well @Juslilly xx
  • DanmaDi
    Options
    Why is there a row for CW (current weight?) and each weeks weigh in?
  • kbj001
    kbj001 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    DanmaDi wrote: »

So that a running formula could be added to the spreadsheet to calculate total lost as the challenge goes on. I was confused too at first!
  • ClaireBeneymfp
    Options
    Oh geez...misread your post. I also had a .2 loss two weeks ago after working at this so hard. I can relate to your frustration. But... sounds like you're doing all the right things so success is just around the corner. Hang in there. Good luck.[/quote]

Thanks @Juslilly I'm hoping to start seeing some progress soon! Only thing to do is keep trying!! Hope your doing well xx
  • Slimpossible007
    Options
    DanmaDi wrote: »

add your weight to the CW as well as the weekly weight row .. the CW column has a formula attached to it so that total loss can be calculated!
  • DanmaDi
    Options
    thank you!
  • Steffie782000
    Steffie782000 Posts: 34 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Well with my weigh in I was only down a pound, discouraging since I have been so physically active. I am starting to think, as I look at my goal chart, I will never see onederland, my body hovers between 204 and 211.
  • Steffie782000
    Options
    Curious - would anyone be willing to share their height and weight and what they are striving for, for optimum weight.

I am 5'8 and 205.6 lbs. I am striving for 175lbs.
  • Slimpossible007
    edited September 2017
    Options
    added my weight, and happy to see it moving in the right direction, docs appointment on Thursday and hoping he can shed some light on the pain I am experiencing

I'm 5'6 currently 197 lbs and my aim is 140 lbs
  • Steffie782000
    Options
    I hope the doctors can help you, good luck! :)
  • alteredsteve175
    alteredsteve175 Posts: 2,716 Member
    Options
    Curious - would anyone be willing to share their height and weight and what they are striving for, for optimum weight.

I am 5'8 and 205.6 lbs. I am striving for 175lbs.

I am a 63 year old male. 5'10" - weighed 214.5 today - aiming for 175. Onederland is my next goal on that journey.
  • le20010
    le20010 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Just joined in -- need some motivation to get myself on the right track!

I'm 5'4", currently 191.2 lbs and my ultimate goal is 140.