Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What is your purpose in life?

124»

Replies

• 123liveoak
    123liveoak Posts: 2,239 Member
    My job and my kids ...
  • 123liveoak
    123liveoak Posts: 2,239 Member
    owa1s wrote: »
    Deep Question innit.

No it isn't.
    Deep Question innit.

Not really. It's been asked previously.

:ohwell:

If it helps, I do know the answer. I guess that won't be a surprise to most of you. :laugh:
    In my opinion it is if u think about it, cuz it's like everyone tries to do the same thing and no one succeeds. A person wants a big house a good job an attractive wife but once u get there u either die or get old with wrinkles and eventually die (like why did I work so much for life and then I don't get to keep everything I worked hard for lol). Everyone is doing the same thing while most of the people just wanna live without thinking about "why I am here and what's my purpose". I am not judging anyone of u and I apologise if I offended anyone.

P.S I have found my purpose and nothing depresses nor do I become anxious (ik my English is bad lol).

Ok I have a purpose now; to pay for you to attend english grammar classes.

That's an insult, anyway I won't wish but the best for u I won't answer hate with hate. Idk what u have against me even in other thread u said something about me lol. I hope u find ur purpose and not talk in an ignorant way and be respectful. Peace :smile:

Well and @TeinyWinehausen ....you will always be my purpose...you are my kinda crazy <3
  • 1Wildthang
    1Wildthang Posts: 2,660 Member
    Each persons purpose in life is to prepare for their own death.
    Make each day better than the last.
    Make the world s better place than when you arrived into it.
    Every person has their ow story to tell in the own journey.