I want...

Options

Replies

• Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    To punch my co worker in throat then maybe in the crotch

Razor bladded fidget spinner, don't forget about it.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Caporegiem wrote: »

Oh. I have been looking at the fidget spinners that I told you we have sitting on the shelf for frame promos.
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options

Oh. I have been looking at the fidget spinners that I told you we have sitting on the shelf for frame promos.

f9085f84d1bb7edcc72e4e2e0b1cd24a03624d92aa0ac5a69eeffb2ab151e84d.jpg
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options

ck1bcrkpefl5.png
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

f9085f84d1bb7edcc72e4e2e0b1cd24a03624d92aa0ac5a69eeffb2ab151e84d.jpg

:D
    cee134 wrote: »

ck1bcrkpefl5.png

I can always count on you! <3
  • VanishingNachos
    VanishingNachos Posts: 5,688 Member
    Options
    I want the freedom to do what i want when i want to - being an adult sucks sometimes
  • Raquel_Mama
    Raquel_Mama Posts: 1,815 Member
    Options
    I'd tell ya want I want, what I really, really want..... but I'd probably get flagged :D
  • Raquel_Mama
    Raquel_Mama Posts: 1,815 Member
    Options
    I'd tell ya want I want, what I really, really want..... but I'd probably get flagged :D

I wanna know lol

Heheheheeeeee! :p
  • LonniJay
    LonniJay Posts: 3,740 Member
    Options
    Not to feel like vomitting
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    To throat punch the *kitten* out of someone o:)

Edit: and 12 hrs of uninterrupted sleep :)
  • ClrMeBlue
    ClrMeBlue Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream but someone ate it all :#
  • fjmartini
    fjmartini Posts: 1,149 Member
    Options
    Nothing
  • Candy0516
    Candy0516 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    To live life to the fullest
  • fjmartini
    fjmartini Posts: 1,149 Member
    Options
    Candy0516 wrote: »
    To live life to the fullest
    Here I am
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    Maybe a slice or two of homemade pepperoni pizza and an ice cold beer.. other than that Im good
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    Maybe a slice or two of homemade pepperoni pizza and an ice cold beer.. other than that Im good

Oh. That sounds good. Guess I just figured out what I am making for dinner. I have plain Greek yogurt to use up for a sour dough crust and tomatoes in the garden to make a yummy sauce.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    I'm not going to try to plan out the day, I'm just going to accept it and enjoy it as it all unfolds in front of me...

All of time already exist at this very moment, the day is going to unfold just how it wants to regardless of my wants and expectations.

So I might as well enjoy it, rather than fight it, because life is just too short to do otherwise...
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options

Oh. That sounds good. Guess I just figured out what I am making for dinner. I have plain Greek yogurt to use up for a sour dough crust and tomatoes in the garden to make a yummy sauce.

I've not tried the yoghurt dough. Is it easy to make?
    I use bread flour, yeast, olive oil and water..I have a pizza dough function on my breadmaker so I dont have to knead etc..super easy.
    Fresh tomatoes from your own garden are the best. Im really noticing how flavourless the store bought ones are these days.

• RunHardBeStrong
    Options

I've not tried the yoghurt dough. Is it easy to make?
    I use bread flour, yeast, olive oil and water..I have a pizza dough function on my breadmaker so I dont have to knead etc..super easy.
    Fresh tomatoes from your own garden are the best. Im really noticing how flavourless the store bought ones are these days.

Super easy. Knead self rising flour and Greek yogurt in the kitchen aid. Press out. It is yummy. But I do like yeast dough too and alternate between that and sour dough.

I haven't bought grocery store tomatoes in years because they are tasteless and have weird texture.