I want...

Replies

• MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    I want someone to tell me what rifjabúrslosun is and how I do it on the foam roller... anyone?
    Rifjabúr is the rib cage and losun means loosening but I come up empty handed on Google.

thoracic spine mobilisation. Some folks add rib work. Search that plus rib expansion/mobilisation etc and you shoukd find something

Cheers. That's actually super helpful. Oh and there's a mobility thing I can't remember the name off.

Wile I have you here.. You might be the one person who knows what I'm talking about. It's a thing you should do every morning to keep the range of motion in your joints from going stiff.. For the hip you'd flex all your muscles, raise your leg up with the knee in 90 degrees and without moving your torso you'd bring your leg to the side and move it as far back as possible, usually resulting in a "pop" sound... I'd love to get the rest of the movements from those joint mobility exersices but I only know the hip one.

I think i know the movement. If its the one im thinking of then search yoga fire hydrant. That's a similar movement, it can be performed standing or on your knees. There are a ton of exercises online to increase or maintain rom in any joint.

With stiffness unless you've been diagnosed with something like osteoarthritis you can probably just manage it with a good stretching routine. I would suggest light yoga and a general stretching routine in the mornings. Most popping, clicking etc in the hip is hip snapping syndrome (basically tendons/muscles being pulled over bone and flicking off). If you really pay attention and feel the muscle/tendon moving, try to identify the pain (if any) and work out which muscle is tight and then you can work on increasing flexibility.

• SEAHORSES4EVER
    SEAHORSES4EVER Posts: 1,553 Member
    :D;) or how about some cake ;)
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »
    awwwwhhh, that's messed up ;) then I want some Coffee :smiley:

She said sorry, but she's not had that in a while too.

That's okay.....I can help her out with that ;)

Stick to eating your cookies js ;)

see what I mean about cake :)@SEAHORSES ;)

@fit4life_78

I'm trying to see what you mean...but can't.

• SEAHORSES4EVER
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    I want funnel cake @lstrat115

I will bring you some! :*

Marry me!
  • let_me_clip_dirty_wings
    let_me_clip_dirty_wings Posts: 2,910 Member
    Someone to firmly run their fingers up and down my bear back...
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    MrStabbems wrote: »
    I want someone to tell me what rifjabúrslosun is and how I do it on the foam roller... anyone?
    Rifjabúr is the rib cage and losun means loosening but I come up empty handed on Google.

thoracic spine mobilisation. Some folks add rib work. Search that plus rib expansion/mobilisation etc and you shoukd find something

Cheers. That's actually super helpful. Oh and there's a mobility thing I can't remember the name off.

Wile I have you here.. You might be the one person who knows what I'm talking about. It's a thing you should do every morning to keep the range of motion in your joints from going stiff.. For the hip you'd flex all your muscles, raise your leg up with the knee in 90 degrees and without moving your torso you'd bring your leg to the side and move it as far back as possible, usually resulting in a "pop" sound... I'd love to get the rest of the movements from those joint mobility exersices but I only know the hip one.

I think i know the movement. If its the one im thinking of then search yoga fire hydrant. That's a similar movement, it can be performed standing or on your knees. There are a ton of exercises online to increase or maintain rom in any joint.

With stiffness unless you've been diagnosed with something like osteoarthritis you can probably just manage it with a good stretching routine. I would suggest light yoga and a general stretching routine in the mornings. Most popping, clicking etc in the hip is hip snapping syndrome (basically tendons/muscles being pulled over bone and flicking off). If you really pay attention and feel the muscle/tendon moving, try to identify the pain (if any) and work out which muscle is tight and then you can work on increasing flexibility.

It's named after some guy. My PT taught me those to get more movement in my hip joint but she's on a holiday and I can't remember he name of the guy or the movement. You're standing when you do it and it feels super good.

I'm just bad at explaining lol. Thanks for the trouble though <3<3

Let me know what it turns out to be! I've had about 2hrs sleep and my brain desperately wants to know but is verging on meltdown
  • SEAHORSES4EVER
    Someone with bear hands to have my back
  • work_on_it
    work_on_it Posts: 251 Member

What about bare hands?
  • Muscle_for_Fitness
    Muscle_for_Fitness Posts: 2,198 Member

Roar girl....roar

cp18a9ltoxsh.jpg
  • fit4life_78
    fit4life_78 Posts: 165 Member
    that escalated quickly ^^^^ ;)
  • let_me_clip_dirty_wings
    let_me_clip_dirty_wings Posts: 2,910 Member
    My pallbearers to be women...
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    One of these ultimate knives. All that's all I can wish for.
    wntlb037oj4a.gif
  • lizinge82
    lizinge82 Posts: 1 Member
    I want to lose weight and keep it off. I want to feel full. I want to be grossed out by good food. I want self control. I want my depression to go away. I want to spend time with my kids and love on them all day long without all these chores in my peripheral vision. I want my business to succeed and work without me there all the time. I want my sweet and wonderful hubby to not drink so many beers because he is sooooo annoying when he does!! lol I want to travel and show my kids some real cool places. I want to stop losing my temper on my family. I want to spend more time in prayer and in the Bible and doing selfless acts for people that are in need. I really just want to be skinny and stop being so hungry all the time (or bored...I eat when I'm bored)
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    I want my momma's pain to go away. I want to be able to touch and hug my sister again. I want the best for my daughters and pray I can put them through college. I want my hubby-to-be, to be able to start working again, so it will take just a slight edge off.
    That's the deep stuff..

Right now, I really just want to look beautiful on my wedding day.. I am so lucky to find someone like him and to have a beautiful family. No matter the tragedies that we have faced, we both have each other. He loves me, even when I call him a kitten.
  • FireTurtle75
    FireTurtle75 Posts: 2,014 Member

Like this?

uwq8elrjcv6p.jpg
  • RastaLousGirl
    s69dkzkil3an.gif
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    I want to get hot before bf comes back.
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    I want the ability to take away everyone's pain.
  • LVNF04
    LVNF04 Posts: 2,607 Member
    Pizza
  • TsitoB
    TsitoB Posts: 505 Member
    FOOD all of it
  • RastaLousGirl
    ppnkapwr16hq.gif