I want...

Options

Replies

• Presleykay22
    Presleykay22 Posts: 2,446 Member
    Options
    I really want a breakfast burrito with the potatoes eggs green sauce all the good stuff in it
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    <3 A Wendy's spicy chicken sandwich and french fries and a frosty
    <3 A million dollars
    <3 To be healthy (though this would be negated if I ate #1)

Very serious question. Do you plan on dipping the fries in the frosty?
  • Oh_Nikki34
    Oh_Nikki34 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    To travel .
  • kolson111322
    kolson111322 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Caporegiem wrote: »
    <3 A million dollars

Nope. the sandwich and fries are dinner, the frosty for dessert. I eat frosties like ice cream. Though I'm not going to eat Wendy's. It's better for my blood sugar and hips if I don't. It's Fiesta Chicken with veggies and brown rice for dinner later (woo! I live dangerously :D ).
  • Caporegiem
    Options
    <3 A million dollars

Nope. the sandwich and fries are dinner, the frosty for dessert. I eat frosties like ice cream. Though I'm not going to eat Wendy's. It's better for my blood sugar and hips if I don't. It's Fiesta Chicken with veggies and brown rice for dinner later (woo! I live dangerously :D ).

On behalf of @_har_T_Swallow and myself, we'd like to thank you for being a civilized human being and eating your fries and frosty separately.

@caco_ethes Take notes.
  • ClrMeBlue
    ClrMeBlue Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Chocolate!
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    <3 A million dollars

On behalf of @_har_T_Swallow and myself, we'd like to thank you for being a civilized human being and eating your fries and frosty separately.

@caco_ethes Take notes.

Where's the Report Abuse button?

ETA: I would like to add that there are others who dig this combo. Sane, normal people. And also @lstrat115 @Vikka_V @LittleHearseDriver maybe even at least one more. Now don't you feel silly.
  • NoFlippinWhey_
    NoFlippinWhey_ Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I want to go on another cruise. Perfect getaway.
  • Raquel_Mama
    Raquel_Mama Posts: 1,815 Member
    Options
    I want to go on my first cruise ever!!! Or a real vacation, or somewhere exotic! Something new.
  • NoFlippinWhey_
    NoFlippinWhey_ Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I want to go on my first cruise ever!!! Or a real vacation, or somewhere exotic! Something new.

When it happens, look into some cruises that have Jamaica as their destination. I went to Jamaica, on the way back we hit Cozumel, Mexico. Beautiful places. The water is so clear you can see the colorful fish swimming around you. So worth the money.
  • Raquel_Mama
    Raquel_Mama Posts: 1,815 Member
    Options

When it happens, look into some cruises that have Jamaica as their destination. I went to Jamaica, on the way back we hit Cozumel, Mexico. Beautiful places. The water is so clear you can see the colorful fish swimming around you. So worth the money.

Yesss! That's exactly what I want!
  • Caporegiem
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    <3 A million dollars

@caco_ethes Take notes.

ETA: I would like to add that there are others who dig this combo. Sane, normal people. And also @lstrat115 @Vikka_V @LittleHearseDriver maybe even at least one more. Now don't you feel silly.

Keep in mind that these guys, at least @_har_T_Swallow , also thinks that mixing ice cream and cereal is wrong. He is basically a monster

You're going to have to provide some examples of how cereal is properly mixed with ice cream. Do you just pour cinnamon toast crunch on top of ice cream? That would force me to chew my ice cream and that doesn't seem right.
  • xAmygdala
    xAmygdala Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I want sleep and more coffee... and tacos
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options

jP9IrJP.gif

I didn't end up on a weight loss site because I make excellent nutrition decisions

aint passing judgement really. i just ate two brownies and drank a rockstar lime freeze for breakfast.

9YHu9yW.gif

Please tell me more about this lime freeze you speak of
  • Caporegiem
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    <3 A million dollars

@caco_ethes Take notes.

Keep in mind that these guys, at least @_har_T_Swallow , also thinks that mixing ice cream and cereal is wrong. He is basically a monster

You're going to have to provide some examples of how cereal is properly mixed with ice cream. Do you just pour cinnamon toast crunch on top of ice cream? That would force me to chew my ice cream and that doesn't seem right.

YES!!!! That is the best mix actually. I stir mine in too. I also feel as if Fruit Pebbles or Cocoa Pebbles would be excellent options as well. All the FroYo places around here offer at least 2 types of cereal as mix-ins.

I'ma have to pass, but it's not as bad as fries in the frosty. Mostly because I still like a good ice cream cone and that's not too far off from cereal with ice cream probably.