30 Day Shred Group- August

Options

Replies

• erinoldham19
    Options
    Note: For anyone who has not received their disc yet in the mail, and if you have Time Warner Cable (or other provider with On Demand TV) - exercise TV on demand has level 1 and level 2 of the shred, so you can just watch it through your cable box till your DVD arrives.

you my dear are a hero! thank you i just found it on demand with comcast cable..

the kids are watching a movie (that in interupted to check on demand) but when they are done i'm going to try to do it before we go to my inlaws for dinner.. thank you so much!
  • Mel_Power
    Mel_Power Posts: 9
    Options
    awesome! i just picked this up on Friday, I am starting it tomorrow :D
  • icandoit35
    Options
    i've new to MFP but i think an exercise group would be really great for me.
    admittedly, i need the accountability.
    i haven't ever tried doing an at-home workout, i'm more of a outdoors/gym person. but this sounds like it would be a challenge for me.
    a big one. and i like that.

so, i'm going to pick up the DVD tomorrow - and some weights. any recommendations on 3lb. vs. 5 lb.?
    thanks to whoever started this group...
  • Evallusion
    Evallusion Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Count me in as well. I may alternate with the Banish Fat Boost Metabolism DVD.
  • fit_healthy
    fit_healthy Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hi, i would love to join, i have just finished doing it, so not too sure if my body will be used to the workouts?

Don't worry, I've heard people say that they've started over and it was like a new beginning, because you're doing moves you haven't done in a while, 20 days since you did level 1, and that's if you start over the day after you finished. =) maybe you'll get all new results!!!

Hey, thanks for the reply, i will be joining you this month, :smile:
    I will be taking measurements tomorrow and compare them at the end of the month
  • myiceisonfire
    myiceisonfire Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    so, i'm going to pick up the DVD tomorrow - and some weights. any recommendations on 3lb. vs. 5 lb.?
    thanks to whoever started this group...

I bought 5lb & when the workout got too hard after a while I'd stop half way through. So I went back and bought 3lb too. After the 5lb get too heavy I can switch to the 3lb, instead of just stopping with weights.

Some ppl can't afford both and had a great idea to switch over to cans, water bottles, etc.
  • BHealthyBeHappy
    BHealthyBeHappy Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I am in, I have done 30DS for 2 weeks, still in level 1. Do you do it everyday, or 3x/week? I am mixing other exercise as well.
  • onawhymm
    onawhymm Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    I just bought the DVD last week so I am ready to start 8-1 as well! Will post weight - measurements etc when I log in my workout tomorrow! Cheers!
  • sportysmurf
    Options
    Im in! Im on day 4 of Level 1 today. Its already just past 10am but its freeeezing so Im putting it off until I warm up a bit. I found day one hard going, but the next day and the day after that it seemed better. I dont have alot of weight to loose (Im 46kg) but after having 2 kids I need to tone up in areas. Im getting married in 8 weeks so bring it on!!!
  • futurekilousky
    Options
    I was already planning on starting tommorow so I'm in! I was planning on taking before and after pics also! Sounds good
  • abeks
    abeks Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • GypsyRose25
    GypsyRose25 Posts: 407
    Options
    I am so in! I am starting it on Monday, so I am glad there is a group now! I'm also start C25K on Monday as well! Whew! It's gonna be fun!
  • theygowild
    Options
    I am so in! I'm in the process of moving, and leaving my gym behind :(, so I won't be starting until the 6th. Good luck everyone!
  • sportysmurf
    Options
    Just finished day 4 Level 1. Am stuffed!! Not going to the gym today, but will do tomorrow and do some upper body mixed with a bit of cardio. Have a great day everyone :)
  • munysher
    munysher Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am excited! I picked my DVD up today! It was the last one on the shelf at Walmart! Luckey me! Gotta take my measurements! I have been walking but need to step up my workout..Tomorrow!
  • SkateboardFi
    SkateboardFi Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    hi! i plan on doing the 30 day shred starting august 1st so i'm definitely in! very very excited, i've heard great thing and have seen amazing before and after pictures after this program :)
  • MamaLeague
    MamaLeague Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I'll be re-starting on Monday as well. I started mid-way through July, but have missed several days. I would rather have a clean slate.
  • myiceisonfire
    Options
    I am in, I have done 30DS for 2 weeks, still in level 1. Do you do it everyday, or 3x/week? I am mixing other exercise as well.

It was designed so you can do it every day. 10 days for each level. But if you need more time per level that's fine =)
  • myiceisonfire
    Options
    Everyone can feel free to add me as a friend too =) If you do, make sure to send a message saying "30DS" or something so I know where the request is coming from =)
  • nicolegetsfit
    Options
    Count me in! I just bought the DVD today, so excited. :)