Your favorite salad dressing?

Options
13»

Replies

• GlassAngyl
    GlassAngyl Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Southwest dressing..the spicy one.. and egg salad. If I want to avoid the carbs, I'll boil two eggs, chop em up, at a dash of mayo and mustard with a touch of relish and diced jalapeño, then mix it into my salad. Lots of flavor for a fraction of the carbs.
  • alteredsteve175
    alteredsteve175 Posts: 2,716 Member
    Options
    Lynzdee18 wrote: »
    Not the most low cal. It Lighthouse blue cheese. A little goes a long way, but it still adds up.

You're right on with the "it still adds up" comment. Lighthouse blue cheese is my go to. Or it was until I started paying more attention to the portion size.
  • madwells1
    madwells1 Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Olive oil + Balsamic

or

Homemade Caesar Dressing (which I save my calories for sometimes as it is sooo good!)
  • Gaia85
    Gaia85 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    madwells1 wrote: »
    Olive oil + Balsamic

or

Homemade Caesar Dressing (which I save my calories for sometimes as it is sooo good!)

Yup, I do olive oil and aged balsamic vinegar. Usually 1 teaspoon of each with some dried herbs for 60 cal total. It's enough to coat a massive amount of greens.
  • cmtigger
    cmtigger Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    Blue cheese is my favorite and sometimes I still work it into my calories and sodium, but lately I've been eating Panera at Home's poppyseed.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    Any kind of honey mustard dressing. Regular, fat free, light, cheap, expensive, or otherwise...they all pretty much taste the same to me.

I am more likely to just use a little bit of sour cream and a large dollop of salsa verde and make every salad magically Tex Mex that way ;-)
  • Queenmunchy
    Queenmunchy Posts: 3,380 Member
    Options
    TJ light champagne vinaigrette
  • VeronicaA76
    VeronicaA76 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    1/2 an avocado.
  • kristen8000
    kristen8000 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    All the Bolthouse Farms dressings & Simply Dressed Dressings.
  • rosie38c
    rosie38c Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Aged balsamic ...love it especially on tomatoes and rocket :)