SEPTEMBER FITNESS CHALLENGES

Options

Replies

• hil331115
    hil331115 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I will have to drop out of this challenge this month. We are preparing for hurricane Irma here is southwest FL and dont think I will be able to keep up. Have been on track for Sept so far but I highly doubt I will be on track for the next week. Let's hope that Irma changes course and spares all parts of the USA.
  • MiamiSeoul
    MiamiSeoul Posts: 1,809 Member
    Options
    mommy2ajs wrote: »
    September plan
    I am in for the daily challenge and arm challenge will start tomorrow morning.

AWESOME!

• cellosmiles
    cellosmiles Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Day 5 arm and planks done
  • maroonmango211
    maroonmango211 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    hil331115 wrote: »
    I will have to drop out of this challenge this month. We are preparing for hurricane Irma here is southwest FL and dont think I will be able to keep up. Have been on track for Sept so far but I highly doubt I will be on track for the next week. Let's hope that Irma changes course and spares all parts of the USA.

Thoughts go out to you and others in your area. Hoping preparations work well and you are able to stay safe and sound.
  • MiamiSeoul
    Options

Wed. + JH days 5 & 6 + days 4, 5 & 6 (rest) Plank Challenge. Yesterday was my mom's birthday and we gained a new addition to our family, a beautiful baby girl <3<3<3. No workouts, but I caught up today.

We're making final preparations for the hurricane. When Wilma came through years ago (slow moving Category 1), we were without power for three weeks. No major damage & no injuries. Sending positive thoughts and energy to all, worldwide, who have been, or will be impacted by the recent storms & those to come.

Be well Fit-Family o:)

• stella7x7
    stella7x7 Posts: 2,606 Member
    Options
    I did arms,planks,day wensday exersizes today.
  • stella7x7
    Options
    MiamiSeoul wrote: »
    Wed. + JH days 5 & 6 + days 4, 5 & 6 (rest) Plank Challenge. Yesterday was my mom's birthday and we gained a new addition to our family, a beautiful baby girl <3<3<3. No workouts, but I caught up today.

We're making final preparations for the hurricane. When Wilma came through years ago (slow moving Category 1), we were without power for three weeks. No major damage & no injuries. Sending positive thoughts and energy to all, worldwide, who have been, or will be impacted by the recent storms & those to come.

Congrats on the new family member. I hooe your safe with all the hurricanes going on. Have a great day
  • stella7x7
    Options
    hil331115 wrote: »

Stay safe my fitness pal friend. Hope everything goes well for u and your family.
  • maroonmango211
    Options
    Day 5 and 6 done! Yesterday was my 30th birthday AND the day before the kiddies started school so we were kept busy and I got no workout in other than a quick walk while a surprise cake was being decorated, haha. I caught up today.
  • cellosmiles
    cellosmiles Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Day 6 arms and planks done.
  • 2016summerfun
    2016summerfun Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Arm & Plank Challenge

Day 1: Both ✅.
    Day 2. Both ✅.
    Day 3: Both ✅.
    Day 4. Arm rest day. Plank ✅.
    Day 5. Both ✅.
    Day 6. Plank rest day. Arm ✅.
    Day 7. Both ✅.
  • MiamiSeoul
    Options
    stella7x7 wrote: »
    MiamiSeoul wrote: »

Congrats on the new family member. I hooe your safe with all the hurricanes going on. Have a great day

Thanks Stella <3

• 40lbslighter
    40lbslighter Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Planks & Arms

Day 1 - done!
    Day 2 - done!
    Day 3 - done!
    Day 4 - Rest day.
    Day 5 - done!
    Day 6 - ugh.  Premature rest day.  Wednesdays are my busiest days.
    Day 7 - (Day 6 done!)
  • MiamiSeoul
    Options

Thurs. day 7 DONE!

WOO-HOO!!!

• cforsyth617
    cforsyth617 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Day 6,7 and 8 planks, daily workout and arms done!
  • maroonmango211
    Options
    Day 7 done. My arms feel like noodles! It's getting to the point where I think I'm going to have to lower my weight for the curls (it was already at a lower weight than my usual for sets of 10 reps) since I've been doing them in sets of 15-20 depending on how to break down the total. I imagine by the end I'm not going to be holding much, haha.
  • MiamiSeoul
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Day 7 done. My arms feel like noodles! It's getting to the point where I think I'm going to have to lower my weight for the curls (it was already at a lower weight than my usual for sets of 10 reps) since I've been doing them in sets of 15-20 depending on how to break down the total. I imagine by the end I'm not going to be holding much, haha.

Yep. I learned that lesson the hard way. I've been CAREFULLY using five pound weights; well, yesterday I strained my neck. This coming off my strained back from last week :# However, I will not stop - modify, Modify, MODIFY.

After hitting goal weight #2, it's been so hard trying to drop 10. I finally saw some movement this week after being stalled for a month! We will do this!

GO GET YOUR GOALS!

• MiamiSeoul
    Options

By the way, I live in Miami, Florida so I don't know how long I'll be able to post after tonight. Just know that as long as I have a roof over my head, I'll be working out. It'll help with the cabin fever :(

Take care everyone. Sending positivity everywhere & to everyone <3. Be well.

• 40lbslighter
    40lbslighter Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Day 1 - done!
    Day 2 - done!
    Day 3 - done!
    Day 4 - Rest day.
    Day 5 - done!
    Day 6 - ugh.  Premature rest day.  Wednesdays are my busiest days.
    Day 7 - (Day 6 done!)
    Day 8 - (Day 7 done!)  Having to break up arms into two sets now, but that's ok.
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,832 Member
    Options
    Arm & Plank Challenge

Day 1: Both ✅
    Day 2 Both ✅
    Day 3 Both ✅
    Day 4: rest arms / ✅
    Day 5: ✅
    Day 6: ✅ / Plank
    Day 7: ✅
    Day 8: rest arms / ✅