Post here if you want more friends!

Replies

• Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    But what if I don't want friends??

giphy.gif

THat is what I have always liked about you, your humor :-)
  • fergus1983
    fergus1983 Posts: 2 Member
    This is a great post. I've been tracking (again) for just over 1 month. I started off with only 2 coworkers/friends and am looking for more to see how others use this app and for motivation.
    I have added some other random peeps so please feel free to add me.
  • JLPadron86
    JLPadron86 Posts: 74 Member
    I'm just starting but add me :) I just turned 31 yesterday. I have a 9 year old girl, 7 year old boy, 15 month old girl, and 3 month old boy. I'm the biggest I have ever been. I'm 215 and 5'5". My goal is 145-150.
  • neffd90
    neffd90 Posts: 14 Member
    I am finishing up my 5th week. I have been mostly a lone wolf but am learning that no man is an island...probably how I got to where I am. Looking to add friends to walk this journey with.
  • Getfit4Jess
    Getfit4Jess Posts: 21 Member
    Feel free to add me I'm just getting back into tracking/working out and would love to have some friends.
  • Horses4Two
    Horses4Two Posts: 45 Member
    Would love some new friends that are on daily
  • chioreo
    chioreo Posts: 30 Member
    feel free to add me. i'm mostly at a maintenance point now but wouldn't mind losing another 5-10 lbs.
  • simplesarah1982
    simplesarah1982 Posts: 14 Member
    I'm new to this
  • whtchocolate13
    whtchocolate13 Posts: 8 Member
    Looking for motivation <3
  • applecider92
    applecider92 Posts: 83 Member
    I definitely need new friends, add me please! :)
  • elri1908
    elri1908 Posts: 160 Member
    After an absence of 5 years, I am returning to MFP. I have deleted all my 'old' friends, because most of them are no longer active or our goals/challenges are not the same any more. I would love to add friends who are in the age group 45-65 years and have at least 20kgs to lose (around 45-50 pounds). I don't have time to chat a lot, but I am a good supporter! Looking forward to having a few friends.
  • ilovecake2017
    ilovecake2017 Posts: 1 Member
    Feel free to add me :) new to MFP and be nice to have some people with similar goals on here and keep each other motivated xx
  • johnw83
    johnw83 Posts: 6,219 Member
    yes please
  • BeachBaby_81
    BeachBaby_81 Posts: 62 Member
    Yeah I'll have some more :)
  • TravisPoulson2015
    TravisPoulson2015 Posts: 1 Member
    edited September 2017
    Looking for like minded people to share the motivation with. Lost 3.2kg since September 3 and hoping to lose another 20...or just the right body shape, whichever comes first
  • Icecreamjorna
    Icecreamjorna Posts: 46 Member
    Hey everyone :) I'm Jo, 25 from the UK! Feel free to add me if I haven't added you already. I'm on a 240+ day streak on here
  • Golfer_Jim
    Golfer_Jim Posts: 40 Member
    Jim here from UK. Restarted yesterday and could use some friends. Feel free to add me.
  • ImagineNYC
    ImagineNYC Posts: 15 Member
    Hey! I'm new here as well. I live in Montreal, speak both English and French and I'm looking for some friends!!! I'm looking for motivated, fitness oriented people
  • lilfirebug1
    lilfirebug1 Posts: 10 Member
    Looking for friends on here so we can support each other in our goals, success's an struggles
  • ThreeKeys_
    ThreeKeys_ Posts: 93 Member
    Hi all, 33 year old male from London, fat and looking to be less fat and more fit. I like cycling, hopefully will compete in a triathlon at some point! On a calorie deficit with cycling and gym days alternately. Would love some friends on here to make it a little easier!