Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Post here if you want more friends!

Replies

• cecil_hall
    cecil_hall Posts: 17 Member
    Add me please
  • KetoPhillip
    KetoPhillip Posts: 70 Member
    35lbs so far, add me
  • kappachino10
    kappachino10 Posts: 18 Member
    Hi I'm Karen a 46 yr old mum of two, nan to one and night nurse :smiley: would love to have more friends ..for support, swapping tips etc and general banter! Feel free to add me
  • jlhflex
    jlhflex Posts: 107 Member
    Feel Free to Add me! 20+ years experience in health and fitness industry, nutrition and Personal Training. Enjoy helping and learning...
  • christys03
    christys03 Posts: 22,786 Member
    I'm active everyday, daily logger....add me if u like.
  • samarali04
    samarali04 Posts: 4 Member
    Hi! I am at my highest weight ever! I think challenging others will keep motivation through my journey of weight loss and be more active!
    Feel free to add me!
  • dknight36
    dknight36 Posts: 182 Member
    Please add me! I would like to have more active friends!
  • N0easyway0ut
    N0easyway0ut Posts: 193 Member
    back after a 2 week break! daily logger with an open diary. add me! :)
  • AlexYachiru
    AlexYachiru Posts: 79 Member
    You can add me whoever wants to be friends
  • a_ogunleye
    a_ogunleye Posts: 8 Member
    Feel free to add me guys
  • Davidaw86
    Davidaw86 Posts: 117 Member
    I would love to have more friends to keep me motivated (and jealous at watching everyone shedding pounds, lol).
  • Lindab2123
    Lindab2123 Posts: 32 Member
    Hey
  • KetoPhillip
    KetoPhillip Posts: 70 Member
    Feel free to add me. Dropped 35lbs so far looking to drop 35 more and cheer on all who need to be cheered on.
  • FitCat209
    FitCat209 Posts: 1 Member
    I'd love a friend! Coming back to MFP for the first time in a long time
  • QueenAnne182
    QueenAnne182 Posts: 2 Member
    Feel free to add me.
  • Jennifers130
    Jennifers130 Posts: 1 Member
    Please add me...looking for extra motivation
  • ladyrkill
    ladyrkill Posts: 12 Member
    Daily(hopefully)logger with an open diary looking for friends that want to support and motivate one another!
  • mdleastbeast
    mdleastbeast Posts: 25 Member
    Friend me!! Been off the app for a while but came back! Lost 12 pds! I gym, box and mma! Interesting style
  • MamaEch
    MamaEch Posts: 73 Member
    I have just started back up and I am looking for new friends to help motivate me, give advice, share recipes, etc. Feel free to add me!! :)
  • steelaxitute2127
    steelaxitute2127 Posts: 159 Member
    Hi! Feel free to add me! I run during my lunch break at work, kickbox in the evenings, and play football, rugby, basketball and flag football, depending on the season. Message me if you want, as well! I love getting to know more athletic/healthy minded people; it definitely helps with the motivation!