Women: Male Piercings and Tattoos

Options

Replies

• crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    First...in the movies, these tattoos are much more aggressive looking, the stills don't do them justice:

500full.jpgrof_vanzan.jpg

reign-fire_l.jpgdragons-1.jpg

As I said in the movie they are somehow...thicker, while still leaving open areas to accent his physique.

I don't want THOSE tattoos, and dragons are overdone. I have my own ideas, but that thick, black, but still open style is cool.
  • beedo30
    beedo30 Posts: 186
    Options
    Those look really bad *kitten*, I dont know If I could go that big. If I were to get one it would be solid black like that.......Now I gotta go look at tatoos damnit
  • crisanderson27
    Options
    Those look really bad *kitten*, I dont know If I could go that big. If I were to get one it would be solid black like that.......Now I gotta go look at tatoos damnit

Lol, I know the feeling.

I used to think sleeves looked horrible on women...but this girl (and a few others) changed my mind:

3182248.jpg

3182246.jpg

And this girl..what a mix match mess of ink...but she oozes confidence, and so pulls it off masterfully:

tumblr_lkuni4DPoL1qd2d7lo1_500.jpg
  • beedo30
    beedo30 Posts: 186
    Options
    Lol I didn't notice the tats on the blonde girls leg for obvious reasons, but the first one pulls it off nicely. She is fine too, but I do prefer brunettes. I looked around and looks like no color tat, all black for me. How do you post pics to the thread???
  • RubyHearts
    Options
    Tattoos are awesome if their done by a good artist. Some people don't want to spend their money or actually look around and research good artists in area (Which is a horrible idea). If you get one be willing to spend some change and look into the person who will be doing it.

I personally don't like tribal tattoos.

As for piercings it depends on the person. Some people look good with them some don't. I hate guys with tounge rings for some reason it grosses me out personally. I like guys with lip piercings (hoops), snake bites (studs), rarely can people pull off the septumn piercing, but i've seen some guys who have. Gauges are nice too but only if their not the insanely large ones.
  • crisanderson27
    Options
    *double post
  • jesienia
    jesienia Posts: 294
    Options
    I find men with tattoos extremely sexy if done by a proper artist. I'm not really into piercings anymore, but depending on the guy it can be appealing as well.
  • BuffTexan
    BuffTexan Posts: 270
    Options
    Can someone PLEASE tally up the HOT and NOT votes? LOL

I have one tat, outer left shoulder. I would definitely get more tho. :smile:
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options
    Tattoo are chill but kinda depends where you put it. I would say one or two...more than that...you might as well be a canvas. It's not pretty and it won't be in about 30 years. As for piercings.....hella NO....wrong on so many levels. A lot of girls like that bad a look but I prefer normal guys without all the tats and piercing...I want to look at the dude not the art!
  • Cg93
    Cg93 Posts: 5
    Options
    I'm surprised by how many girls like 'em.

I've considered getting a nose ring or a tattoo of some lyrics I love.

Personally, I don't really like tattoo's or piercings on guys. Especially piercings. They just don't look attractive. Tatt's are ok, as long as there's not too many and they're not too big.
  • sauerkrautpolka
    sauerkrautpolka Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I enjoy seeing tattoos, but I don't think they make a person hot or not. I can take them or leave them on the opposite sex and be perfectly fine. My husband only has one tattoo and I have the matching one (and some others.. hoping for a sleeve one day when I'm rich). :) Not a fan of piercings, even though I had multiple piercings myself in my late teens-mid twenties... even back then, I wasn't a fan of them on males for some reason.
  • twiniemily
    Options
    I LOVE tattoo's on guys - but they have to be tasteful, not just random tattoo's here and there (unlike mine) Piercing's not taken by them to be honest.
  • poseyj88
    poseyj88 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I personally dislike tattoos in general. Some piercings are okay. Depends on the guy.
  • Pure_white
    Options
    Tats can be HOT, but depending where on the body and how tasteful they are.
    Some look awful. Others look great. I have 3 and they were thought out properly for a few years before having them, not just a spur of the moment mistakes.
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    First...in the movies, these tattoos are much more aggressive looking, the stills don't do them justice:

500full.jpgrof_vanzan.jpg

reign-fire_l.jpgdragons-1.jpg

As I said in the movie they are somehow...thicker, while still leaving open areas to accent his physique.

I don't want THOSE tattoos, and dragons are overdone. I have my own ideas, but that thick, black, but still open style is cool.

Is that from Reign of Fire?!?!
  • crisanderson27
    Options
    Is that from Reign of Fire?!?!

Yeah it is. Even he looks scrawny in the stills though. In the movie all you see is ripped aggressiveness lol...with the impression of size. The stills portray a scrawny guy with thin black ink. In motion, the tattoos look almost alive because of the way they accent his physique.
  • millymoozie
    Options
    hot ,,for sure does it for me ,in fact when i see a guy/girl without im scanning them ,thinking what they would look good with ,,big flesh tunnels in ears ,nose rings ,,not so much on the eye brow or tongue ,lip oh yes ,,tattoos ,oh yes ,like tribal & japanese stylie ,love tatts on the neck arms legs ,hands ,ok so just about antwhere on the body ,,
    love the rough look n thats on guys n gals
    im trying to find a good artist to do my design as its manga orientated with some exotic thai flowers ,,the face on the manga girl has to be just right & the gun i want her to be holding has to be mean .
  • millymoozie
    Options

Lol, I know the feeling.

I used to think sleeves looked horrible on women...but this girl (and a few others) changed my mind:

3182248.jpg

and there you go ! wow thats hot ,,,, love the leg ,actually & the back ok in fact nothing i dont like anywhere .
    3182246.jpg

And this girl..what a mix match mess of ink...but she oozes confidence, and so pulls it off masterfully:

tumblr_lkuni4DPoL1qd2d7lo1_500.jpg
  • millymoozie
    Options
    Can someone PLEASE tally up the HOT and NOT votes? LOL

I have one tat, outer left shoulder. I would definitely get more tho. :smile:
    i think you should ,i reckon they would suit you ,,:smile:
  • ravennadeloki
    Options
    Tats, tats, tats, and maybe one set of hoop earrings so long as they have nice earlobes lol