I found some healthy, delicious low cal bread!

Options
2»

Replies

• RebeccaNaegle
    RebeccaNaegle Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I just get Sara Lee 45 calorie Multi Grain. I love how it tastes and only 45 calories per slice.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    I've heard of it but never seen it, which section of the store is it in?
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    I like sara lee light wheat bread only 45 calorie a slice and delicious.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    I just get Sara Lee 45 calorie Multi Grain. I love how it tastes and only 45 calories per slice.

Haha I just posted on this. Love this brand as well.
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    crazyravr wrote: »
    Better and cheaper than Dave's Killer bread.
    55cal / slice. Very very good.

Not sure if I've seen this but I'll look for it, interested in checking out the label. I do love sprouted bread! I've been getting bread at Trader Joe's or Fresh Thyme. Fresh Thyme is where I started seeing Dave's Killer Bread for the first time but haven't picked any up yet, way to many to pick from. If I counted correctly 21 varieties of sliced plus bagels and more.

I appreciate the feedback on the brand I had no clue which one to even try. :laugh: When I eat bread I want it to be good fiber, whole grain, unless I'm going with rye or whatever for a change up.

@Francl27
    .. it's in the bakery area at Fresh Thyme. I've seen it in the Health Food section on the end caps at other grocery stores. I can't imagine it being with the regular bread but you might find it there depending on what store you shop at. You can always go to Dave's website and see where they sell it in your area. :)

http://www.daveskillerbread.com/ I'm running out the door so have to finish here but looks like they offer coupons and more.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    I found it at Shop Rite today and it was still 110 calories a slice. Am I missing something?
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    I found it at Shop Rite today and it was still 110 calories a slice. Am I missing something?

Dave's Killer Bread comes in a variety. Only a couple of the thin sliced varieties are 60 calories.
  • Jancandoit7
    Jancandoit7 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I get the Dave's thin sliced- 60 cal, 12 grams carbs, 3 grams fiber-organic- At my local markets it's with the regular breads