Big Brother 19

Options

Replies

• Marillian
    Marillian Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    I just found this thread. I've watched almost every season of BB. This season is okay; better than some.

It never ceases to amaze me when I hear the conversations "I trust so & so." Have you not ever watched BB?! You trust NO ONE!

Paul is smart; he knows how to play the game and play people. But, I think his influence is weakening. I think that Christmas, Josh and Kevin will buddy up and evict Paul or Alex. They know that Paul and Alex are very strong players, so a big move has to be made.

I think when you watch BB After Dark really gives more of an insight into the prime-time show. You get to see and hear uncensored conversations.
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    if Paul doesn't win next HH I think he and that other girl are going to be put up. that's my prediction for next week
  • okohjacinda
    okohjacinda Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Why was Paul crying acting as if the season wasn't a breeze for him? I have never seen contestants hand over the win to a house guest so easily...like ever. At this point, I don't even care who wins. The two people who have fought the hardest to stay in the game are gone. Alex may have been annoying and way too naive when it came to Paul (which ultimately ended her game) but she was one of the best competitors and deserved to make it to the end along with Jason.

It would be funny if Paul does not get it because of bitter jury members like Dan's second time on BB in s14 (I think). Although I thought Dan deserved that win because it wasn't so easy for him and he almost got evicted. Paul has never come close to getting evicted smh (except when Cody was HOH but that was abolished due to production's temptation twist)

If Christmas or Josh can somehow develop an inch of a brain, they would team up to get him out next week so he doesn't have a chance to make it to final 2.

I know its pretty much wishful thinking but best scenario would be Kevin winning veto comp tomorrow so that either Christmas or Josh goes to jury. Kevin more than likely would vote out Josh because Christmas can't compete in physical comps. So he has a 50/50 chance of winning.
  • _pi3_
    _pi3_ Posts: 2,311 Member
    Options
    hellvee wrote: »
    Honestly, when Robert told Ned that he was going to rebel I fricking lost it. Like fine you're in a showmance with Lyanna but who said she was yours? If Rhaegar wants to take her, so be it. Evict his *kitten*.

Anyways, that alliance will end up winning. I think Tywin is the right wild star there, comp beast and a strategy master

I think you're talking about the wrong show than we are
  • _pi3_
    Options
    Why was Paul crying acting as if the season wasn't a breeze for him? I have never seen contestants hand over the win to a house guest so easily...like ever. At this point, I don't even care who wins. The two people who have fought the hardest to stay in the game are gone. Alex may have been annoying and way too naive when it came to Paul (which ultimately ended her game) but she was one of the best competitors and deserved to make it to the end along with Jason.

It would be funny if Paul does not get it because of bitter jury members like Dan's second time on BB in s14 (I think). Although I thought Dan deserved that win because it wasn't so easy for him and he almost got evicted. Paul has never come close to getting evicted smh (except when Cody was HOH but that was abolished due to production's temptation twist)

If Christmas or Josh can somehow develop an inch of a brain, they would team up to get him out next week so he doesn't have a chance to make it to final 2.

I know its pretty much wishful thinking but best scenario would be Kevin winning veto comp tomorrow so that either Christmas or Josh goes to jury. Kevin more than likely would vote out Josh because Christmas can't compete in physical comps. So he has a 50/50 chance of winning.

I can't disagree. I'm mad Meatball has made it this far
  • Treece68
    Treece68 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    I think Paul should go on Survivor but he should shave his beard and change his hair so he would not be recognizable. The people left in the BB house are so dumb for trusting him Paul is going to win.
  • Treece68
    Treece68 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    hellvee wrote: »
    Honestly, when Robert told Ned that he was going to rebel I fricking lost it. Like fine you're in a showmance with Lyanna but who said she was yours? If Rhaegar wants to take her, so be it. Evict his *kitten*.

Anyways, that alliance will end up winning. I think Tywin is the right wild star there, comp beast and a strategy master

Well Robert does have the brute strength and Ned is super smart.
  • RunningJustIncase
    Options
    Paul deserves to win. They've handed it to him so go Paul. On another note, i hope Cody wins AFP
  • _pi3_
    Options
    Paul deserves to win. They've handed it to him so go Paul. On another note, i hope Cody wins AFP

I wanna tug his beard
  • Cricketnboots1
    Cricketnboots1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    this still alive. since the show is about over? NC native here and #teamChristmas all the way since day one
  • _pi3_
    Options
    this still alive. since the show is about over? NC native here and #teamChristmas all the way since day one

Awesome. Well I try to help keep it going. I lost interest awhile ago but I've watched this long. I'll probably do the Celebrity Big Brother one too so look out
  • magster4isu
    magster4isu Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    I may not like Paul, but he owned this game. If he makes it to final 2 he deserves to win. He won't because the jury is full of bitter people.
  • _pi3_
    Options
    I may not like Paul, but he owned this game. If he makes it to final 2 he deserves to win. He won't because the jury is full of bitter people.

True
  • _pi3_
    Options
    Anybody have picks for the winner
  • Pamshebamm181
    Pamshebamm181 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Anybody have picks for the winner

I'd love to see Paul go to final 2 and get 2nd again. I don't really care who wins anymore.
  • _pi3_
    Options
    Finale night yall
  • _pi3_
    edited September 2017
    Options
    If it comes to Josh and Paul the jury is going to have a hard decision to make
  • magster4isu
    magster4isu Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Dr Will is great...calling out the jury for being sore losers.
  • _pi3_
    Options
    Dr Will is great...calling out the jury for being sore losers.

He's obviously had a face lift. It looks like *kitten* to completely honest