Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• SoHoNYC
    SoHoNYC Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm new here, I'm looking for accountable, motivated people to follow me in this journey. Let's do this together.
  • BiggyFuzz
    BiggyFuzz Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Would love to have new friends!!
  • karl1901
    karl1901 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I started using MFP after having my body fat % measured for the first time and not being pleased with the result. I'm probably 60% of what I wanted to shed so now for the final and most exciting (for me) final part. Feel free to add.
  • asonrody
    asonrody Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm 18 and after getting my current job that I love and becoming more independent I started working on losing weight. I've been using MFP for several months but have finally started going on the boards. I'm on regularly and would love some friends to motivate each other. :)
  • TCO76
    TCO76 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Can always use more like minded friends..
  • martha8114
    martha8114 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add
  • Iwillwin_1
    Iwillwin_1 Posts: 1 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    I'm just getting started :) feel free to add me everyone xx
  • anthonyvigilsatx
    anthonyvigilsatx Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Howdy, y'all can add me too!
  • LaReinaDeCorazones
    Options
    Always looking for new friends, trying to lose a total of 115-125 lbs, already about 16 lbs down.
  • johnw83
    johnw83 Posts: 6,219 Member
    Options
    all way looking 4 friends please add me thanks
  • onlyIcanchangemenow
    Options
    I would absolutely love friends. Here is what I'm doing... I'm giving myself one month to get off of the sugar, bread, potatoes, etc. This is day 3 for me. (9/9/17). My diary is open. My food isn't great right now, but, like I said... It's day 3.

So, this is going to sound very odd... But, I need negative motivation... As in... I need to prove you wrong.

At 17 years old, I was 450lbs. I had a friend named Eric that I kept telling I was going to lose the weight, etc. This went on for months. One day, he told me "You know what... You're never gonna lose the weight. You can't do it." From that day on, I set my mind on my goal, and went for it. I got down to 220lbs staying in the induction phase of Atkins.

Well, 17 years, a husband and 3 kids later... Here I am again... 375lbs, disliking myself so much, that it's affecting my marriage.
  • Littlemrsmoffitt
    Options
    Count me in, just started using this, trying to figure everything out that this app can do. Add me and help keep me motivated and I'll do the same
  • colleenmek
    colleenmek Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in! But I'm a bit technologically challenged. I've been using mfp, map my run and couch to 5k(I just started week 8. Yeah!)
  • kayla25mfp
    kayla25mfp Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me... as long as they actually want to be active friends :)
  • ShyFromCanada
    ShyFromCanada Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I would love to make some new pals!
  • darrencakes92
    darrencakes92 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Gay guy from Boston here.. add me
  • PeteLincoln2910
    Options
    Feel free to add. Uk based
  • arachella
    arachella Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends as well! Add me :)
  • DudeAwesome1990
    Options
    My name is John. Husband and father of a 2 and 4 year olds. Looking to lose 40lbs and doing it without friends is boring so feel free to add me
  • ncat1326
    ncat1326 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Starting my fitness journey and could use some friends for encouragement.