30 Day Shred Group- August

Options

Replies

• mikki3
    mikki3 Posts: 63
    Options
    I'm in! I've been putting off doing it for a while. Thanks for organizing the challenge to give me a kick in the butt :)
  • Tuxedo1971
    Options
    I'm in!
  • Nlakshmi
    Nlakshmi Posts: 72
    Options
    I am in..I tried last month and stopped in the middle due to knee issues. Hope I can do it all the way...need to get ready for my cruise at end of august..so I got to get fit..

Nina
  • pjm1806
    pjm1806 Posts: 41
    Options
    Going to target or walmarr tomorrow. I hope I can do it. How long are the work outs? I only get the chance to work out at night. Also I will organize a mini challenge for swimming this coming week. Since it's summer I thought it would be great.

Also will add you as friend
  • myiceisonfire
    myiceisonfire Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Going to target or walmarr tomorrow. I hope I can do it. How long are the work outs? I only get the chance to work out at night. Also I will organize a mini challenge for swimming this coming week. Since it's summer I thought it would be great.

Also will add you as friend

It about 20 minutes, about 25 including the warm-up/cool-down. Make sure to get hand weights too =)
  • myiceisonfire
    Options
    Wondering if I should wait until the 30 days are up to weigh myself, or every 10 days (after each level)...? Any ideas? ... I step on the scale every day so this will be very hard either way!!!!

I'm so excited to start tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =)
  • jms88
    jms88 Posts: 49
    Options
    Hi ladies! I am starting tomorrow morning. A little scared, but excited :laugh: I did the measurements and pictures tonight, and had my birthday dinner tonight, so I'm ready to do this thing! I wish you all luck and can't wait to hear about your progress! :flowerforyou:
  • sportysmurf
    Options
    Im not going to weigh myself until 30 days is up (or until Ive finished it!). But I know that the scales arent going to go down much anyway, so I spose measurements would be the best way to go. Im so excited!!

Ive been going to the gym 4 (ish) days a week since I got engaged (end of Feb) and Ive certainly lost weight but my god what I wouldnt do for some real TONE! So Im hoping :) that by doing the 30DS daily + gym work I'll see some good results. Oh and eating...must work on that!!

I'll be on day 5 tomorrow, which I'll be doing once I get home from work. HALF WAY THROUGH LEVEL ONE!! yay!!
  • Prettyme924
    Prettyme924 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'm in..I think we should have daily check ins just to make sure we are doing it everyday ..me personally if I get side tracked one day it may take me a month or for someone to create a new group to get back on track..(anyone plan to do it daily no days off friend request me
  • sportysmurf
    Options
    Im definatly going to be doing the shred daily
  • lovelyimage
    Options
    I'm starting today since it's the first :)

I've tried it before but never managed to do the full 30 days since my life got in the way but hopefully this time will be different!

Good luck everyone!
  • cammers74
    Options
    This thread is HUGE but Im starting today too, so thought I'd say Hi! I watched it last night so I know what to expect and cant wait to give it a go tonight. Must remember to take all my measurements down first though! :)
  • leona316
    Options
    I am on day 9 of level 1-so will cary on til end of August ;
  • missb92
    missb92 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Id love to join :) I started yesterday and boy was it tough!! I'll be sure to measure myself tomorrow, might take some pics too and post them then!
  • myiceisonfire
    Options
    I'm in..I think we should have daily check ins just to make sure we are doing it everyday ..me personally if I get side tracked one day it may take me a month or for someone to create a new group to get back on track..(anyone plan to do it daily no days off friend request me

That's me! I'm doing this every day! No excuses, it's only 20-25 minutes! If I do it every day I'll be done sooner & get results faster! =D.... Besides, I'm going to Jamaica in October, so I need to look as good as possible before then! =)
  • jagoochie
    jagoochie Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    day one done today
  • erinoldham19
    Options
    morning everyone.. day one for most of us.. can't wait for everyone in my house to get up and out of my way so i can try it out.. are we going to stay on this thread to keep track of each other or will there be another? i dont want to loose contact with everyone and want to see how everyone is doing..

for everyone who did measurements... did you do them yourself or have someone do them for you? i can have my husband do them before i start today but i'm a bit embarrassed.. i also have to find a way to take pictures too :( thats the worst part..

anyhow...good luck today everyone!
  • erinoldham19
    Options
    btw.. just did my own measurements since everyone is still sleeping.. OMG.. eye opener...
  • futurekilousky
    Options
    btw.. just did my own measurements since everyone is still sleeping.. OMG.. eye opener...

Haha I know! I was very surprised...
  • passionteaaddict
    passionteaaddict Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    day 1 done. i think my body will be yelling at me today...