**LADIES** P90x Challenge starting August 1st!!!

Options

Replies

• jamielynn1981
    jamielynn1981 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    So tomorrow is the big day!! Chest and Back here we come! Today get your measurements, record your weight, and take some pictures. Everyone make sure they check in to see how we all do............ BRING IT!!!!
  • marcicol
    marcicol Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi all. I am currently in my first round of P90X (classic) and am loving it. The weight is not falling off as quickly as I would like, but I am beginning to see a physical difference, am definitely getting stronger and have lost some inches. I would love to have extra motivation. I begin Week 6 tomorrow so I will be a little ahead.

By the way, I am new to MFP and only began using it last week. So far, I like it!

Good luck everyone!! Take your measurements. It is never fun, but you will be glad you did!
  • mousepolice
    Options
    Happy workouts to all of you starting tomorrow. I will be on my 3rd day of week 2 and will be up at 445 to get it done. I did Plyo today and I can feel it. I pushed hard today, I feel good!
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options
    Started round 2 today...making some changes to fit with my running and make me slightly less obsessive and crazy this time. Definitely gotta bring it because I bought my very fitted wedding dress yesterday and I need to look HOT in it! Looking forward to posting more. :-)
  • FLmom2J
    FLmom2J Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    T- minus 11 hours here!!! EEEEK!!! Good luck everyone :)
  • kellycasey5
    kellycasey5 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    A friend gave me the dvds and they have been sitting on my counter for, like. an eternity. OK 5 weeks really but same difference. I am in! I bought some of the resistance bands to use and am as ready as I'll ever be. Do I just go in order of the dvds? Start with chest and back, end with ab ripper, and repeat? One disk a day? Feel free to friend me and help me out....I am terrified to say the least bc I am so out of shape...
  • kellycasey5
    kellycasey5 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    I should mention I think I am going to do lean instead of classic if that makes a difference! But I'm still all in :)
  • ralison
    ralison Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I should mention I think I am going to do lean instead of classic if that makes a difference! But I'm still all in :)

Lean schedule weeks 1-3
    Core synergistics
    Cardio
    Shoulders and arms & abs
    yoga
    Legs and back and abs
    Kenpo
    Rest
  • jcezzell
    jcezzell Posts: 26
    Options
    i am super excited i have the box with all the stuff and i am checking it all out tonight and i was just wondering how to tell what the difference is in the lean and original everyone is commenting about???? I DIDNT know there were diff ones eeek help i dont wanna start wrong
  • scarletleavy
    scarletleavy Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    i am super excited i have the box with all the stuff and i am checking it all out tonight and i was just wondering how to tell what the difference is in the lean and original everyone is commenting about???? I DIDNT know there were diff ones eeek help i dont wanna start wrong

There are three different versions you can do: lean, classic and doubles. With one set of discs you can do all three workouts, it just depends how they are arranged. Lean has more of the cardio and less of the weight workouts (I think), classic is the normal rotation, and double adds an extra workout most days after week 4 recovery. I'm in week 4 now and thinking about being a totally insane person and switching to doubles.
  • vivianleemit
    Options
    Today's the big day! :) Good luck everyone~

I will be doing the Lean workout program, especially since I'll be combining it with 30DS and some other workout regimes, so don't want to tired my muscles out too much.
  • Melslifestylechange
    Melslifestylechange Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    P90X Classic, Day 1 - Complete! What a fun, yet challenging work out. I kept reminding myself about how good I would feel once it was over to get me through some of those push ups and ab ripper x exercises. In the end, it was worth every minute. I feel great! I can't wait to hear about all of your workouts.

Make it a great day!

Melissa
  • jamielynn1981
    jamielynn1981 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Chest & Back/ Ab Ripper X - DONE!!
    Ab Ripper X is gonna take some time!!! but, it felt great!! Hope everyone else has a great workout today too!!
  • leighkent
    leighkent Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I won't be able to do mine until about 9pm tonight !! Will report back though x
  • FLmom2J
    FLmom2J Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Core Synergetics DONE! Off to shower :) Have a great day everyone and BRING IT!
  • jwheele
    jwheele Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Day One Done!! Yay! I had been going back and forth for the last week, classic vs. lean, and settled on lean. I still have a lot of weight to lose and I think the extra cardio will help. Favorite line of the morning,” it does not matter if you don't have weights or bands. You can use cans, your cat, or small nephew” :)
  • ralison
    ralison Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I wasn't able to get Kenpo in this morning before work, but I will be doing my workout tonight. It was motivating seeing everyone getting their workout done this morning. Great job!
  • adidrea
    adidrea Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Oh I was so excited when I saw this! I just got my p90x and am starting today as well!! Let's see how this goes :)

Oh, feel free to add me if anyone wants a workout buddy. We can keep each other motivated!
  • AHealthyJD
    Options
    I'm so glad I found this thread...I'm starting P90X Lean this afternoon! I did Phase 1 of P90 and found it incredibly boring...I lost some weight and inches but I realized I needed to amp it up to P90X. I'm sticking to the Lean version for now because my main goal is to lose about 30 pounds...I might switch to Classic after Phase 1 though.
  • kezell83
    kezell83 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I will be doing mine in the evenings this week. Hopefully i will be able to make myself get up in the mornings next week to get it done. Ready to Bring It!!!