What were YOU proud of this weekend???

Options

Replies

• Tkhk0514
    Tkhk0514 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Lots of disappointments for me this weekend but I did still manage to drink my water that I was supposed to. These summer weekends have been a killer for me. I do so good on the weekdays but then that weekend rolls around and well...we know what happens.

Thanks for keeping us looking at the positives...today is a new day and a new week. :)
  • waylonthornton
    waylonthornton Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Went to a massive family BBQ, had just a salad and was TOTALLY content!

Beating temptation is a great feeling!
  • 500lbs2marathon
    500lbs2marathon Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Went to a massive family BBQ, had just a salad and was TOTALLY content!

Beating temptation is a great feeling!

Great job, just dont forget, you CAN enjoy an indulgence, just dont go crazy.. Moderation, not Deprivation!
  • m_erira
    m_erira Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    weekend are always hard for me... I've been going out with my friends but have learned that I can go clubbing on water... and I always log my dancing as cardio lol!!!! :)
  • gingerfoxxx
    gingerfoxxx Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I went on a trail run that involved running through heavily wooded areas, and i had mosquito bites, bloody knees and 50 burrs stuck to my shirt. I felt like such a badass and was super proud of myself for carrying on! :D

Congrats again on your PR!!
  • 500lbs2marathon
    Options
    I went on a trail run that involved running through heavily wooded areas, and i had mosquito bites, bloody knees and 50 burrs stuck to my shirt. I felt like such a badass and was super proud of myself for carrying on! :D

Congrats again on your PR!!

Ooh, be careful with those trail runs.. Lyme disease sucks :P

Thanx! :)
  • KHaverstick
    KHaverstick Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    1. Fit into a pair of pants that I haven't worn since before I got pregnant.
    2. Husband gave me lots of compliments on the pants, and said he can really notice a difference now.
    3. Not necessarily related to fitness, but I got a lot done this weekend--we are having two different groups of out of town guests this week, and had a lot to do to prepare.
  • 500lbs2marathon
    Options
    1. Fit into a pair of pants that I haven't worn since before I got pregnant.
    2. Husband gave me lots of compliments on the pants, and said he can really notice a difference now.
    3. Not necessarily related to fitness, but I got a lot done this weekend--we are having two different groups of out of town guests this week, and had a lot to do to prepare.

Great job on the clothing NSV! They are my favorite :)
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    1.- Running for the first time in my life!!! I ran for 60 mins on Saturday and 45 mins on Friday!

2.- Went grocery shopping and instead of getting hot cheetos I opted for fruit! (I love hot cheetos =/)
  • liberaltendencies
    liberaltendencies Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    No alcohol when out with friends and only eating one small slice of pizza.
  • 500lbs2marathon
    Options
    1.- Running for the first time in my life!!! I ran for 60 mins on Saturday and 45 mins on Friday!

2.- Went grocery shopping and instead of getting hot cheetos I opted for fruit! (I love hot cheetos =/)

Awesome!! Welcome to the world of Running!
  • 500lbs2marathon
    Options

great job!
  • kylee_marie
    kylee_marie Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    had a good weekend! took my son to eat at chilis, planned ahead and stuck to it. went out for girls night and although i did go over, i didnt go CRAZY and still managed to show a loss this morning! woo hoo!
  • 500lbs2marathon
    Options
    had a good weekend! took my son to eat at chilis, planned ahead and stuck to it. went out for girls night and although i did go over, i didnt go CRAZY and still managed to show a loss this morning! woo hoo!

Great job!!! Just proves that you can live this healthy lifestyle and still enjoy going out!
  • withchaco
    withchaco Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Got up early on Sunday and squeezed in a workout session before church! Planning on making this happen every Sunday from now on :happy:
  • 500lbs2marathon
    Options
    Got up early on Sunday and squeezed in a workout session before church! Planning on making this happen every Sunday from now on :happy:

Great plan, making time for god and for yourself :)
  • dHowe4406
    dHowe4406 Posts: 114
    Options
    For me it was running 11 miles this weekend.
  • Strive2BLean
    Strive2BLean Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    My victory every Friday night is that I only eat a sliver of pizza (literally 3 bites) instead of two slices. One of my "red light" foods and every week it's in the house for the family, not to mention the left over slices which usually last through Sunday.
  • 500lbs2marathon
    Options
    My victory every Friday night is that I only eat a sliver of pizza (literally 3 bites) instead of two slices. One of my "red light" foods and every week it's in the house for the family, not to mention the left over slices which usually last through Sunday.

I LOVE Pizza, this is one food i will NEVER give up!! I just learn how to work it into my plan! I had 2 slices on Saturday after my 5K with onions and peppers, was soooo good!
  • darlynnwd
    Options

Excellent not giving in to peer pressure! (It never goes away.)

I love the statement "Moderation not Deprevation" !