Replies

• bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    Take it off you or keep it off me......---- The Wife---
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,668 Member
    Options
    You can have a BAD day, a BAD week, a BAD month, but if you're CONSISTENT, you'll NEVER have a bad year.
  • BeachGurl815
    BeachGurl815 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Always remember that you are unique. Just like everyone else.

A happy person is not a person in a certain set of circumstances, but rather a person with a certain set of attitudes. ~Hugh Downs

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." - Eleanor Roosevelt

A cloudy day is no match for a sunny disposition. ~William Arthur Ward

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. ~ Eleanor Roosevelt

“If you don’t know where you are going, you will wind up somewhere else!” ~ Yogi Berra
  • Shannibal
    Shannibal Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Mine is the Rage Against the Machine lyric in my profile. It is used politically in the song, which I support, but I also use it to get through many obstacles in life when laziness is not an option.

"It has to start somewhere. It has to start sometime. What better place than here? What better time than now?!"
  • ratherbeskiing
    ratherbeskiing Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    No matter how slow you go, you are still lapping everybody on the couch.
  • Mama2MC13
    Mama2MC13 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    "If all I have is potential, I'm not working hard enough, am I?" :happy:
  • UcallMeJay
    Options
    This thread is almost 8 months old, and that is AWESOME!

Not sure who said it but, "Success is not a result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire!"
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    bump
  • CallieDerenthal
    CallieDerenthal Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    bump
  • JMehl135
    JMehl135 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    "A year from now you'll wish you started today."
  • hazelnutflav
    hazelnutflav Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    THE MORE YOU DO.
    THE MORE YOU CAN DO.
  • litati
    litati Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    @ Ctiffeney... sooo true girl.... soooo true...
  • pears734
    pears734 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    My sorority has a facebook group, and one of my sisters posted the story below the other day. Moral of the story, love yourself no matter what size you are. I have always been told that if I am not happy with myself now, I will never be. You have to love your body enough to take care of it and push through the tough times in order to make it reflect the person you are on the inside.

Mermaid or whale?

A while back, at the entrance of a gym, there was a picture of a very thin and beautiful woman. The caption was "This summer, do you want to be a mermaid or a whale?"

The story goes, a woman (of clothing size unknown) answered the following way:

Dear people,

Whales are always surrounded by friends (dolphins, seals, curious humans), they are sexually active and raise their children with great tenderness.

They entertain like crazy with dolphins and eat lots of prawns. They swim all day and travel to fantastic places like Patagonia, the Barents Sea or the coral reefs of Polynesia.

They sing incredibly well and are sometimes even on CDs. They are impressive and dearly loved animals, which everyone defend and admires.

Mermaids do not exist

But if they existed, they would line up to see a psychologist because of a problem of split personality: woman or fish?

They would have no sex life and could not bear children.

Yes, they would be lovely, but lonely and sad.

And, who wants a woman that smells like fish by his side?

Without a doubt, I'd rather be a whale

At a time when the media tells us that only thin is beautiful, I prefer to eat ice cream with my kids, to have dinner with my husband, to eat and drink and have fun with my friends.

We women gain weight because we accumulate so much wisdom and knowledge that there isn't enough space in our heads, and it spreads all over our bodies.

We are not fat, we are greatly cultivated.

Every time I see my curves in the mirror, I tell myself: "How amazing am I?! "

http://all4women.co.za/inspirational/mermaid-or-whale.html
  • bmqbonnie
    bmqbonnie Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Subbing
  • goaliegirl47
    Options
    "Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off the goal" Dont know who said it, but I heard it in the 8th grade and 12 years later I still remember it!
  • AriesEarth
    AriesEarth Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Yesterday you said tomorrow.

and

Do not reward yourself with food. You are not a dog.
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    "If you wanna fly, you got to give up the *kitten* that weighs you down."
    -- Toni Morrison
  • Missmaggieann
    Missmaggieann Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    The difference between beeing buried and planted is your expectations of the outcome.
  • schmenly
    schmenly Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Sweat is fat crying... I read it on here yesterday
  • lolainlondon
    lolainlondon Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    My favourite is the Eleanor Roosevelt one about no one being able to make you feel inferior without your consent, but since that one has been done

"the only way to fail, is not to try"
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!