Options

Replies

• yurmomma
    Options
    "If hunger isn't the problem - then eating isn't the solution" :wink:
  • skhny
    skhny Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    When is your baby due?? Asked by an adorable 3 year old - my baby is 15!! Time to lose the baby weight - FINALLY!!
  • mlb929
    mlb929 Posts: 1,974 Member
    Options
    Trying is the lowest form of commitment. - Unknown

and

Well behaved women rarely make history - Unknown
  • doll2002
    doll2002 Posts: 427
    Options
    "The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." Martin Luther King, Jr.

"Anything is possible. Despite what everyone else may think, say, or do, ultimately, it is your belief in yourself that will take your dreams and turn them into an amazing reality." Monique

"Dance as though no one is watching you, love as though you have never been hurt before, sing as though no one can hear you, live as though heaven is on earth." Souza

Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.

"Take the first step in faith. You don't have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step." Martin Luther King, Jr.

"You never know how your words of encouragement could help someone today. Your words can make all the difference in a person's life."
  • Jamiem2011
    Jamiem2011 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Love It!!:happy:
  • Annelynette
    Options
    "A kick in the rear is a positive step forward." Whether its a jump start to get off the couch, work smarter on your project or reving up your workout, that kick is motivation. We all need it!!!
  • possummama
    possummama Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    just get on with it
  • foodsafetyguru
    foodsafetyguru Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm a roman gladiator...and this is my arena :)
  • jbars11
    Options
    "I'm not where I need to be, but thank God I'm not where I used to be. I'm okay and I'm on my way!" -Joyce Meyer

I :heart: this!!!!
  • boltzmeanbiznez
    Options
    Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It is a very mean and nasty place and it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done. Now, if you know what you're worth, then go out and get what you're worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hit, and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you are because of him, or her, or anybody. Cowards do that and that ain't you. You're better than that!
    Rocky Balboa
  • LP4me
    LP4me Posts: 27
    Options
    ******************* It Is What It Is. ******************

and the one below my ticker....
  • madijo41
    madijo41 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    bump
  • JaimeHolland
    JaimeHolland Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
    - Dr. Seuss
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    Options
    If you want anymore sex you better lose some weight.

( I had no idea my hand could talk).
  • CCSunlight
    CCSunlight Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Pain is temporary. Fat cells are forever.
  • tenessaa
    tenessaa Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    "Unless You Puke, Faint or Die, Keep Going!"
    — Jillian Michaels
  • JodiS75
    JodiS75 Posts: 284
    Options
    Bump :flowerforyou:
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    Bookmarking. :)
  • LFern
    LFern Posts: 141
    Options
    Motivates...
    "You can add 10 more pounds to your squat, or have me kick you in the balls!"--a friend

Inspires...
    "True Love is not found by finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly!"--Anonymous

I LIKE your friend! I need a friend like that! . . . oh wait - I have all my MFP friends!
  • kmm7309
    kmm7309 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    The ones below my ticker. And, as everyone's is, "Nothing tastes as good as being thin feels", even though I JUST started believing that!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!