Post your favorite Motivational Quote!

Options

Replies

• Shawnalee0703
    Options
    There's no such thing as failure. There's only feedback. Stop judging yourself & start recognizing it for what it is, an entry point for learning.
    Jillian Michaels
  • markja
    markja Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Fave:

The difference between success and failure is effort.

Said by Yours Truly, innumerable times, to my children.

Second Fave:

You want some cheese to go with that whine?
  • Shawnalee0703
    Options
    You can't always choose your circumstances, but you can choose your outlook on life.
    ABSOLUTELY! This applies to ALL aspects of life!
  • Pinoy_Pal
    Pinoy_Pal Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Motivates...
    "You can add 10 more pounds to your squat, or have me kick you in the balls!"--a friend

Inspires...
    "True Love is not found by finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly!"--Anonymous
  • tiger87lilly
    tiger87lilly Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    If you change the way you look at things, the things around you will change.
  • run_way
    run_way Posts: 220
    Options
    "Now if you are going to win any battle you have to do one thing. You have to make the mind run the body. Never let the body tell the mind what to do. The body will always give up. It is always tired in the morning, noon, and night. But the body is never tired if the mind is not tired."
    - George S. Patton, U.S. Army General, 1912 Olympian

This gets me going for my run on blah days...
  • Shawnalee0703
    Options
    'I have not failed. I have just found 10,000 ways that won't work.' -Thomas Edison

I love this one! haha
  • Shawnalee0703
    Options
    Motivates...
    "You can add 10 more pounds to your squat, or have me kick you in the balls!"--a friend

Inspires...
    "True Love is not found by finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly!"--Anonymous
    LOVE THEM BOTH! Especially the first one! hahaha
  • wpij25
    wpij25 Posts: 161
    Options
    "YOU CAN DO IT!!!!" - Tony Little :blushing:
  • MoM2LayLa09
    Options
    Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal.
  • jmae418
    jmae418 Posts: 17
    Options
    "I'm through excepting limit's because someone says there so... some things I cannot change but until I try I'll never know"- A line from the song Defying Gravity from the Broadway Musical Wicked
  • crystaltrejo
    crystaltrejo Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    the one under my ticker!
  • alpha2omega
    alpha2omega Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    "The world meets noone halfway. If you want it, you gotta take it." Hawk (Sly Stallone) in Over the top.
  • shannonshock13
    shannonshock13 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    “All men dream; but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act out otheir dreams with open eyes, to make it possible.” -T.E Lawrence

Awesome! I have to write that down and put it somewhere I will see it all the time.

Yea, it's pretty great isn't it!!?

It's been my all time fav or a long time but i've only just now started living by it :)
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    “Do what you want as long as it's paying off for you. But once it's become a liability, then something is wrong and you better find out what it is.”
    Anton LaVey
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    "Just do it"
  • heatypablo
    Options
    I like the quote in my signature and the one in my ticker... oh and the one below...:bigsmile:

"A curve is the most beautiful distance between two points." - Mae West

I'm a huge Marilyn Monroe and Mae West fan. :heart: :heart:

(The font on my ticker is small but this is what it says: "Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring." - Marilyn Monroe)
  • chilipeppers
    Options
    "do, or do not. there is no try" - yoda
  • Dhathri
    Dhathri Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Success is a journey not a destination.
  • SyreetaJayne1
    Options
    "We will not change until the pain of change becomes less than the pain of remaining the same."

"The definition of insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!