bump! These are awesome!
  • Amanda_Runs
    Amanda_Runs Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    My fav is in my signature!
  • jam3114
    jam3114 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    If you want something bad enough,you'll find a way...if not,you'll find an excuse.

I think that was written with me in mind - the excuses part - I think I'll put it on my ticker - every little bit helps the mind overcome the matter
  • GTI_Girl
    GTI_Girl Posts: 207
    Options
    "If someone asks you what time it is, tell 'em "now". It's the only one that matters." -- Josh Homme
  • clewliss
    clewliss Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Where there's a will, there's a way!
  • ennoid
    ennoid Posts: 4
    Options
    "The harder you work, the harder it is to surrender."

“The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will.”

Both are from Vince Lombardi
  • ingeborgv
    ingeborgv Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Two roads diverged in a woods, and I,
    I took the one less traveled by -
    And that has made all the difference.

- Robert Frost
  • westcoastSW
    westcoastSW Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    on looking ahead and moving forward...
    "Forget regret or life is yours to miss..."
    (from 'Rent')
  • shannonshock13
    shannonshock13 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    “All men dream; but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act out otheir dreams with open eyes, to make it possible.” -T.E Lawrence
  • CherylleeH
    Options
    Don't be afraid to take one small step at a time
    - they will add up to great strides.
    ~ Denise Austin
  • kendylyndie
    kendylyndie Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    "Whether you think you can or whether you think you can't, you're right." - Henry Ford

"You've got three choices in life: give in, give up, or give it all you've got."

"Who is the happier man: he who has braved the storm of life and lived, or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed?"
  • novatri
    novatri Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    It’s not the critic that counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena
  • CameraShy
    Options
    You can't always choose your circumstances, but you can choose your outlook on life.
  • ingeborgv
    ingeborgv Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    “All men dream; but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act out otheir dreams with open eyes, to make it possible.” -T.E Lawrence

Awesome! I have to write that down and put it somewhere I will see it all the time.
  • binsylad
    Options
    "Without an ounce of motivation you wont lose an ounce....."

"Failing to prepare is preparinig to Fail...."

"Winners never quit, Quitters never win...."

Mike
    Kent/UK

GO TEAM SOUTH
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice.
    Wayne Dyer

I am strong because I know my weaknesses. I'm alive because I'm a fighter.I am wise because I've been foolish. I laugh because I've known sadness.

The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me.
    Ayn Rand
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    Even if you fall on your face, you're still moving forward.
    Victor Kiam

If you ask me what I came into this life to do, I will tell you: I came to live out loud.
    Emile Zola

Opportunity does not knock, it presents itself when you beat down the door.
    Kyle Chandler

Set your sights high, the higher the better. Expect the most wonderful things to happen, not in the future but right now. Realize that nothing is too good. Allow absolutely nothing to hamper you or hold you up in any way.
    Eileen Caddy
  • natisinvincible
    Options
    'Losing weight is like a marathon, allthough there are hardships along the way, the acomplishment at the end makes it all worth it' :) Keep going guys!! you can do it
  • countdowntotarget
    countdowntotarget Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    There isnt a perfect moment - take a moment and make it perfect x
  • superwmn
    superwmn Posts: 936
    Options
    "If you think you can do a thing or think you can't do a thing, you're right."

Henry Ford
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!