Post your favorite Motivational Quote!

Options

Replies

• raising2ells
    raising2ells Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Stay Strong! I'll never get to my milestone if I can't get through the moment. --revised from Beth Moore
  • clubshakespeare
    clubshakespeare Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    "Do or do not. There is no try."
    ~Yoda

:happy:
  • wpij25
    wpij25 Posts: 161
    Options
    "Do or do not. There is no try."
    ~Yoda

:happy:

You are so pretty you look like Toni Collette :blushing:
  • sixpackgoal
    Options
    "The beatings will continue until morale improves" As seen in high school wrestling room. Gotta love humor.
  • Smokenmirrors
    Smokenmirrors Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    The Rest is silence-William Shakespeare
  • Texsox
    Texsox Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Teach Kids, not history (it reminds me daily what I really do).
    When elephants fight, it is the grass that gets trampled (helped me to survive a 25 year business career)
    When the student is ready the teacher will appear.
    Walk it off
  • hendricks1309
    Options
    Never give up on a dream just cause of the time it will take to achieve it. The time will pass anyway. So you might as well achieve your goals with it.
  • jesshall281
    Options
    Those who indulge, bulge.
  • paulamj83
    Options
    "Get busy living or get busy dying, that's god damn right." Ellis "Red" Redding - Shawshank Redemption

My favorite quote from my favorite movie!
  • Bmorrow
    Bmorrow Posts: 169
    Options
    "You can change your life or you can make excuses, but you can't do both."
  • Bmorrow
    Bmorrow Posts: 169
    Options
    I like this...will remember it too...those that indulge...bulge! That's the truth!
  • kristiek7
    Options
    You can't see the view if you don't stand on the edge..........
  • Betsy1111
    Betsy1111 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    The one be my ticker tape...

"You are not so much what you think you are, but more so what you spend your time thinking about."
    Paraphrasing Dale Carnige
  • knoes1
    knoes1 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    This is stuck on my PC Monitor-absolutely brilliant

It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; because there is not effort without error and shortcomings; but who does actually strive to do the deed; who knows the great enthusiasm, the great devotion, who spends himself in a worthy cause, who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement and who at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly. So that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat.
    Theodore Roosevelt
  • SoonToBeNewTracey
    Options
    If you always do what you've always done, you always get what you always got... :happy:
  • PlumCrazyGirl
    PlumCrazyGirl Posts: 1,463 Member
    Options
    One day at a time
  • blondie1238
    Options
    "You're happy. You're healthy. And you're loved. Everything else is just details." this is from a fitness magazine, either Shape or Self! I try to remember this ALL the time! :)
  • blueeyeddragon2115
    Options
    Dreams become reality, one choice at a time!
  • kysmet
    Options
    I have a few:

"If I have given my all & still dont win, I haven’t lost. Others might remember winning or losing;I remember the journey." ~Apolo Ohno

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams." ~Eleanor Roosevelt

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away." ~Anon

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars." ~Oscar Wilde

"As soon as we're born we start dying so you might as well have a good time. ~CAKE (Sheep Go To Heaven)
  • ardnek77
    Options
    "The chief cause of failure and unhappiness is trading what you want most for what you want right now"
    — Zig Ziglar
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!