Starting C25K tomorrow, anyone else?

Options
So I am starting the C25K tomorrow. Anyone else getting ready to start this? I have never run before, but I really want to do it. Thought maybe if I had a few friends on here to go through it with it will be much better.

Replies

• chubbyandawkward
    Options
    I've downloaded the podcast and I'm planning on doing it tomorrow!
    I've run for years on and off but the furthest I've gotten to without having to stop is maybe half a mile, I'm ready to be fit now :K

Good luck :D
    Do you want to add me and we can encourage each other and stuff? I'd like to see how you get on with it too :) x
  • sent4rmabove23
    Options
    Hey, I started today. It was easy but Im following the rules - no skipping ahead.
  • tlems
    tlems Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Awe, what the heck. I will start it with you. I think I am going to start tonight though, it just works out better for my schedule. I will send you a friend request. : ) Lets DO THIS!
  • vegansara
    vegansara Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Great, I just started yesterday! It was easy enough, and I found the right music really helped during the running spurts :). Happy to go through this with you guys!
  • weebowll
    weebowll Posts: 15
    Options
    I am in week 7 and it's kinda tough. I am not quite on pace with the program but I have seen a lot of progress since week one. When I first started running for a 90 secs was a challenge now I can run for at least 3 to 5 mins before even really feeling it.
    Good luck!
  • Heidi1987
    Heidi1987 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Hey :smile:

I started it last week, I have found it good so far. I bought an app for my iphone to help me know when to run and walk, i found its really good.

feel free to add me

:flowerforyou:
  • wvualum
    wvualum Posts: 428
    Options
    Awesome. I was going to start today, but I am in the Kick the crap out of August challenge and the challenge tomorrow is walk/run a mile so I figure I can kill two birds with one stone. Is anyone like me, i.e. have never run before?
  • dieselbugparrot
    Options
    I'm in! I've never been a runner, not even when I was a kid. Last fall I started c25k but only made it to week 4 because it got too cold. Since then I've only done a day here or there.
  • phawley13
    phawley13 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I am not a great runner but I think I would like to try this. I found podrunner (http://www.djsteveboy.com/1day25k.html) and it has mix music to run too, I like the music and would love to try.
  • Rogiefreida
    Rogiefreida Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    I just started last week! I used to be a runner about 10 years ago, and I've totally lost all my endurance for running! Feel free to friend me and we can make it through together!:happy:
  • wvualum
    Options
    :bigsmile:
    I am not a great runner but I think I would like to try this. I found podrunner (http://www.djsteveboy.com/1day25k.html) and it has mix music to run too, I like the music and would love to try.

I'm going to start tomorrow. Bet it would help our team challenge too! You in?
  • ldb316
    ldb316 Posts: 13
    Options
    i'm starting today!
  • wvualum
    Options
    I am going to TRY to get up in the morning to go before it gets hot. But I am not at all a morning person. Will set the clock anyway and see if I can will myself out of bed!
  • phawley13
    Options
    Yeah I am in. I am downloading that podrunner that I found and it can go on my mp3 it tells me when to run and walk by the music. I love that. and I think it will help me alot
  • kiwilan
    kiwilan Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I started it today!
    I already went out walking today and wanted to do it tomorrow but I needed to do it today or I was never going to do it! Feel free to add me as a friend!
    You can do it :)!
  • murelzgirl
    murelzgirl Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I've been wanting to do this for a while... so why not start tomorrow. I'm in too!!
  • wvualum
    Options
    I've been wanting to do this for a while... so why not start tomorrow. I'm in too!!

Cool The Exercists are really going to kick the crap out of August!
  • MisterDubs303
    MisterDubs303 Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Got my new kicks, and I'm starting this evening. :drinker:
  • beautybrainsbooty
    beautybrainsbooty Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    starting today!!!
  • phawley13
    Options
    Anyone doing this can add me as a friend. I am not a great runner and could use the support. I try to be suporrtive to anyone on here