Lose 10lbs in August Challenge

Options

Replies

• keledawn20
    keledawn20 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Just sent an email to Jrdoty8986 to join the Red Team....ready to do this!!!
  • keledawn20
    keledawn20 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Just sent an email to Jrdoty8986 to join the Red Team....ready to do this!!!
  • road2peachtree
    road2peachtree Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Is there a seperate thread for the Purple team yet???
  • hnmorgan
    hnmorgan Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    GO BLUE!!!! So excited!!!
  • smurfette75
    smurfette75 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    I'm new to MFP, just joined on Sat. This looks like a good way to get started.

9900706.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • jackswall
    jackswall Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Send my message and friend request too- good challenge for anyone and a great idea about the team!
  • Kassie37
    Kassie37 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Just sent my message/friend request and plan on hitting the gym tonight!
  • tamolo209
    tamolo209 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi SommerJo,

I sent you a friend request. Hope I can still join. This is just in time for a family reunion at the end of the month so hopefully I will be 10 lbs lighter in time :)

Best wishes to everyone as we are united in this endeavor....however

GO PURPLE TEAM!!!
  • boriqua_1972
    Options
    I accidently sent my name into the purple team but it's for the blue i think...EITHER WAY i'm excited to start this challenge with ya'll....

going to Atlanta for labor day to have a girls weekend with my bestie and we're seeing Tyler Perry...needless to say i already bought a shirt one size smaller!! it fits but you see stuff LOL...i want to fit better...so this is great!:bigsmile:
  • cbashful
    cbashful Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Alright Blue Team. Lets start the month off right. We are in it to win it and we will. I am motivated and excited, I hope you all are as well. If you ever get down and think you can not do it, look back on what made you start this journey. I am so ready. Have a good week...
  • VeggieMamaChristi
    VeggieMamaChristi Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    ok am not even sure 10 lbs is possible in this month, but I want to give it a try!!!! now to message my Team Leader Tiffypooh2u
  • helloimangela
    Options
    SO IN! I participated in a challenge in July and found it super motivating! Didn't reach my goal, but got close! Let's do this!! :)
  • susieoneill
    susieoneill Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to this challenge. It is just what I need!! Sending my friend request now :)
  • baypathgradLyns
    baypathgradLyns Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    Hey people :smile:

GO TEAM BLUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! :D

OMG, 500 extra calories a day would be INSANITY for me...I burned 5500 calories this past week, which was insane for me, so that would be 9000 calories for the week...? Can I do it? :huh:

How did everyone do over the weekend? My eating wasn't the greatest (I did great for b-fast & lunch, but things went downhill after that-which weekends are ALWAYS an issue for me, I seem to fall apart), but I somewhat balanced it out by hitting the gym Sat & Sun and burning 900-1000 calories each workout...or so the machine says lol

Today I started a challenge for myself: eating new things for breakfast. I always eat cereal, so this week I am trying to incorporate more veggies into my breakfast. Today's b-fast was a spinach & mushroom omelette...it didn't come out looking like an omelette, because I think I put too much veggies into it, but oh well, I still ate it :smile:

Hope everyone is doing good this week so far!!! :D

P.S. If you are looking for more MFP friends/supporters, I am too! so feel free to friend me :wink:

-Lyns
  • GypsyRose25
    Options
    Hey people :smile:

GO TEAM BLUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! :D

OMG, 500 extra calories a day would be INSANITY for me...I burned 5500 calories this past week, which was insane for me, so that would be 9000 calories for the week...? Can I do it? :huh:

I'm pretty sure she means burn 3500 calories this week on top of the BMR... I don't think it would be possible for me to burn more than that at this point, so I'm hoping I'm right...
  • blueillusion3
    blueillusion3 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    i just made a thread for team blue... TEAM BLUE lets support one another and GOOD LUCK everyone!!!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/305435-team-blue-lose-10lbs-in-august
  • katee_x
    katee_x Posts: 5
    Options
    Im in, this will be my first MFP challenge! As a new member woo!
  • FitJ1210
    FitJ1210 Posts: 754
    Options
    I'd like to join... just sent Tiffypooh2u -- A-H -- Team Blue a pm.
  • caroltina
    caroltina Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    ok am not even sure 10 lbs is possible in this month, but I want to give it a try!!!! now to message my Team Leader Tiffypooh2u
    I lost 11lb in July, does that help motivate you?