Replies

• Hungry_Shopgirl
    Hungry_Shopgirl Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    100 ml skimmed milk
  • SheilaCali
    SheilaCali Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    I have cappuccino every morning, so splenda and steamed/foamed skim milk. Bliss!
  • Strawblackcat
    Strawblackcat Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    These two:
    855694006438-1.jpg
    NOW-06960-6.jpg
  • mail2dijaw
    mail2dijaw Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    i dont like the taste of Stevia so half a tea spoon of demerera sugar works a treat
  • Gisel2015
    Gisel2015 Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    At home I drink grounded beans of Hawaiian/Kona black coffee with either stevia or splenda. No creamer or milk of any kind, I want to taste the flavor of my coffee not the flavor of milk or creamers. I would never think of adding chia seeds, oil or protein.
  • Merrysailor5
    Merrysailor5 Posts: 1,424 Member
    Options
    The blood and tears of my enemies
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Options
    I've always liked coffee black ever since I was a teenager wanting to look "more grown up" in front of my friends because there was this cool halo around "smoking and drinking black coffee", but I digress. I'm used to it black and don't like it any other way, but a sweetener won't cause you health problems in moderate amounts unless you have pre-existing health problems related to that sweetener like something being a migraine trigger or having aspartame with phenylketonuria and so on. Sweeten away.
  • Kst76
    Kst76 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    Black for me and i love it. I used to always have creamer but prefere black now.
  • vivelajackie
    vivelajackie Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Get yourself a roast that you enjoy the taste of with minimal alteration if you're concerned. I just put two packets of artificial sweetener (so scary, much danger...) in usually. I keep my orders at the local coffee shops to basic black (I find awesome shops by how good a simple black coffee is, so score there) with the same treatment. If they got Truvia, put it in. If it's the little pink packets, okay.
  • boulank
    boulank Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I use Almond Milk and Jordan's Skinny Syrup. The syrup is 0 cal and yummy.

• hwilly6
    hwilly6 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I put redi whipp in mine. It tastes good. It's low on sugar and carbs. I enjoy it haha
  • JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    Options
    black coffee. Thankfully i took to it very easily. Although fun fact, A year and a half in i went and had a double double like i used to, It tasted like liquid caramel. Was sickly sweet and delicious since i have a sweet tooth. Not enough to want to get another, But interesting how taste buds change lol
  • Penthesilea514
    Penthesilea514 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    Milk and splenda, usually nonfat but occasionally soy. I go to Starbucks in the morning usually to be honest, but I have definitely learned that high quality coffee is much easier to drink than cheaper stuff without a lot of extra stuff. We only have a French press and coffee grinder thanks to my coffee snobby husband, and I am always late and don't have time for that *kitten* so Starbucks it is...

I did just try the London Fog Latte today with sugar free vanilla and soy milk- might be switching back to tea this fall, it was very good :smiley:
  • CILLAJ8
    CILLAJ8 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Soy milk and cinnamon. Sometimes pumpkin pie spice.
  • Johncalvinfields
    Johncalvinfields Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    A teaspoon of non dairy low fat creamer.
  • WanderingRivers
    WanderingRivers Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    2 tbs of milk or creamer and 2 tsp of sugar.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Stevia and a good dash of light milk for me
  • dcgarrick44
    dcgarrick44 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Nothing, I am 58 this year and have never tried coffee. Really, never.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Nothing, I am 58 this year and have never tried coffee. Really, never.

Wow, do you drink tea then?
  • Jancandoit7
    Jancandoit7 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    low fat half and half and stevia