What does everyone put in their coffee?

Options
12346»

Replies

• Schila64
    Schila64 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I was using Splenda for a long time , then I switched to Natural Honey. I don't do much honey. Per cup, normally less than 1 tbsp. It fits right into my Macros, but it weights heavy on my Carbs. My nutritionist/trainer suggested that I switch to Stevia, but I'm having a hard time switching
  • Goober1142
    Goober1142 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Half teaspoon of sugar and one ounce of whole milk. So about 25 cals..
  • Goober1142
    Goober1142 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    RandJ6280 wrote: »
    Nothing
    Like a guy told me once... I like my coffee like I like my woman, hot, black and bitter.

I like my coffee like I like my men - ground up and in the freezer.

Or hot, black and picked up at the Gas Station...
  • AuthorNinja
    AuthorNinja Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    1.5 teaspoons of sugar and a tablespoon of nestle natural bliss creamer. My favorite is the hazelnut flavor! :)
  • Agent_Freckles
    Agent_Freckles Posts: 79 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    I switched to black to save on cals. I miss my italian sweet cream with whipped cream and chocolate syrup on the cream.
  • zdyb23456
    zdyb23456 Posts: 1,706 Member
    Options
    Mostly black, but since I'm trying to drink 2 liters of water a day I've cut back on my coffee consumption. Lately as a treat, after my run, I'll add 2 tablespoons half and half and a packet of equal. It's a large mug and I will only drink one mug. I usually drink a mug black first thing in the morning before running.
  • Rashawnab
    Rashawnab Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I currently use stevia, but sometimes I worry this causes health issues as with all other no-calorie sweeteners. It is natural, but is it safe? Opinions?

Coffee is life so I have coffee with 2 tbs of Coffee mate powdered flavored creamer- French vanilla, hazelnut, caramel macchiato, chocolate, vanilla caramel... it's less than 100 calories and WORTH every sip! Cant compromise with morning coffee
  • jkovaleva
    jkovaleva Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Stevia and a little creamer
  • kenyonhaff
    kenyonhaff Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    Usually skim milk and stevia.

But like all good denizens of Vermont, it's MAPLE SYRUP if it's available...yum!
  • dionnesmith3
    dionnesmith3 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    i drink black unsweetened but i understand that can be bitter if you don't normally - however if you spend a little extra and get good quality fresh ground coffer and use a coffee maker (rather than awful instant) I find it is very good on its own.
  • lossagh
    lossagh Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Some full fat milk. I get a lovely organic one that isn't homogenized (YAY cream on top ;)) local to me.
  • Etsar73
    Etsar73 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Milk, low fat/skinny and no sugar or sweeteners. I love sweet things but hate sugar in my coffee or tea.
  • BrianAWeber
    BrianAWeber Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    There are 2 different types of coffee beans. Robusta and Arabica. The Robusta beans come from a plant that grows close to the ground and gets a better yield than the Arabica, and because of robusta coffee tends to be more bitter and has an earthy flavor. Many of your cheaper coffee's are made from the robusta bean or at least have some of these beans in it. The arabica bean grows on a shrub or bush off the ground and is less bitter. The arabica bean is more expensive because each shrub only produces 1 pound of coffee a year. If you don't like drinking your coffee black it may be because you're drinking coffee from the robusta bean.
  • iotterbeinbed
    iotterbeinbed Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I love dark roast coffee - but never quite acquired a taste for drinking it without creamer or milk. I prefer full fat milk with stevia, or a couple tablespoons of creamer (current favorite: Coffeemate Butter Pecan).
  • steelaxitute2127
    steelaxitute2127 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I usually drink light roast coffee with a bit of a flavor already to it (like today, Dunkin Donuts Caramel Coffee Cake) and then add a little bit of this brown sugar that one of my Peruvian co-workers brought in. Not sure what it is, but it's delicious!
  • fit_finesse92
    fit_finesse92 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I used half&half and sugar free torani syrup. :)
  • Julesbait
    Julesbait Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    A tablespoon of sugar free vanilla syrup, and two tablespoons of sugar free French vanilla creamer.
  • bobshuckleberry
    bobshuckleberry Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Depends on my mood and how long ago we went to the store. :wink: