Replies

• Lshona
    Lshona Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Yes!
  • sarakenna12
    sarakenna12 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I need more friends too! I find it motivating to read other people's check-ins, including their ups and downs. I try to communicate mine as well.
  • PeteCarolino
    PeteCarolino Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    So... very new to this how do you add someone? sorry guys
  • Davidaw86
    Davidaw86 Posts: 117 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    So... very new to this how do you add someone? sorry guys

Hey Pete, if you are using the website (not sure about the app) you click on the person's name and a box will pop up. Then you click their name one more time and it will take you to their profile. There, you just hit the "add as friend" button on their profile and enter a comment if you want to and hit the "add as friend" button again. Then it's up to them to accept it or not.
  • Grey_Walker
    Grey_Walker Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :wink:
  • bweath2
    bweath2 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Motivation please. 44yo, 80 lbs more to lose, keto for now.
  • littlebuffbiddy
    littlebuffbiddy Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Meee!
  • Vynex
    Vynex Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Fairly active and always looking for more friends :)
  • BunnyDish
    BunnyDish Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting out and would love a few pals to motivate me! I have 49 lbs to lose (sheesh how'd that happen?)
  • KayTeeOne
    KayTeeOne Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Hey trying to lose weight by eating healthy and counting calories as can't exercise much due to physical limitations. Please feel free to add me. Have a good day everyone
  • tflower17
    tflower17 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Please add me as well! I'd ove to share the journey with you.
  • mmompoint8708
    mmompoint8708 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone,

I am a mother of five children and I am 30years old. After seeing photos of myself at a family function I have decided that I need to lose some weight. Currently I weight 232.8 lbs and my goal weight by December 30th (which also marks my 31st birthday) is to get to 200 - 210lbs and then ultimately reach a satisfying 170lbs.

I am looking for people in my area to keep motivated, provide suggestion and advice. This is about to be a hard uphill battle but I believe it will be completely worth it!

Also I am in the Peel region. Let me know something about your journey and where you are in it. Let's get healthy together!
  • scyn1979
    scyn1979 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am 38 yrs old with two boys, 18 & 11, and two fur babies. I have another 50lbs to go but have already lost a significant amount since 2013 (approx. 95 lbs).

My end game isn't a number on the scale, it's to get to a point where I can genuinely be happy with myself.
  • usafbeach
    usafbeach Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Same here!
  • shadyj26
    shadyj26 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • saribelm14
    saribelm14 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi! Hola!
    Please feel free to add me.
  • CKathy2012
    CKathy2012 Posts: 15 Member
    Options

I am a christian lady 72 years old, would like to have a few friends for encouragement. Live in Missouri, the Ozarks.
  • hollygoughhg9476
    Options
    Can I have some friends please
  • johnw83
    johnw83 Posts: 6,219 Member
    Options
    yes please
  • PWHF
    PWHF Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Please add me - I have 0 friends :(