Anyone tried Body Groove?

Options
Has anyone tried Body Groove? (I'm NOT an affiliate in any way - just asking).

It's apparently by Misty Tripoli, and it seems kinda fun (Dance) and it might be half decent for some fun cardio.

Wondering, if you've tried it - did you see results?

Replies

• Grnhouse
    Grnhouse Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Have same ?.
  • shelia8555
    shelia8555 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am new here. I started my fitness journey last Friday. Please let me know if this exercise dance works. I have fibromyalgia and I try to push myself to lose weight any reasonable way that I can.
  • adrianney26
    adrianney26 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Has anyone tried Body Groove? (I'm NOT an affiliate in any way - just asking).

It's apparently by Misty Tripoli, and it seems kinda fun (Dance) and it might be half decent for some fun cardio.

Wondering, if you've tried it - did you see results?

• adrianney26
    adrianney26 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I've been grooving for a few weeks on and off. I love it. More for the stress relief than anything else. I love the mindset.
  • PinkyPan1
    PinkyPan1 Posts: 3,018 Member
    Options
    I have grooved to her free videos prior to my yoga. It gets the muscles warmed up and the heart rate elevated. It is a fun way to get moving. However, I will not be purchasing the package deals.
  • DonnaHazel
    DonnaHazel Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I tried it yesterday for the first time. Instead of buying the DVD, I found it on YouTube. It's a lot of fun ! At 65 , I got my groove on!
  • CajunTess
    CajunTess Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I am a Body Groove facilitator in the Houston area! It's more than just cardio...it's body, mind and soul <3
  • mom23mangos
    mom23mangos Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    CajunTess wrote: »
    I am a Body Groove facilitator in the Houston area! It's more than just cardio...it's body, mind and soul <3
    Hehe. I clicked on this thread specifically to call you in here. But you beat me to it. 🤗