Can we talk about Flaming Hot Cheetos??

Options
I'm just wanting to know if anyone else loves flaming hot cheetos like me? Or Chester's Hot Fries, or Flaming hot Funyuns lol. I have 1 single serving every single day and I'm still losing weight. I just had to learn not to eat the entire bad in one sitting haha.

Replies

• _pi3_
    _pi3_ Posts: 2,311 Member
    Options
    They have flaming hot funyuns?
  • Fitkam90
    Fitkam90 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    They have flaming hot funyuns?

Yes! And they are amazing
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    I'm eating them right now actually. They are my demise :#
  • Fitkam90
    Options
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »
    I'm eating them right now actually. They are my demise :#

They are the best! Hope you enjoy your snack!
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    Options
    Fitkam90 wrote: »
    I'm just wanting to know if anyone else loves flaming hot cheetos like me? Or Chester's Hot Fries, or Flaming hot Funyuns lol. I have 1 single serving every single day and I'm still losing weight. I just had to learn not to eat the entire bad in one sitting haha.

I cant eat spicy food but my daughter loves the flaming hot cheetos. and yes you can eat what you want as long as it fits into your calorie goal
  • IloveNorway773
    IloveNorway773 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I haven't tried those but I LOVE discos, French fries, frazzles, chipsticks and monster munch hehehehe. I am going to do what your doing, one bag a Day!
  • Fitkam90
    Options

I cant eat spicy food but my daughter loves the flaming hot cheetos. and yes you can eat what you want as long as it fits into your calorie goal

Yes, I finally have developed the self control to have what I like in smaller portions.
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Options
    The Cheetos are okay but I much prefer the Natural Cheetos. I LOVE Chester's hot fries though. Not a fan of the hot Funyuns. Regular are better IMO.
  • Fitkam90
    Options
    The Cheetos are okay but I much prefer the Natural Cheetos. I LOVE Chester's hot fries though. Not a fan of the hot Funyuns. Regular are better IMO.

Hot fries are the bomb!
  • Fitkam90
    Options
    Hi I haven't tried those but I LOVE discos, French fries, frazzles, chipsticks and monster munch hehehehe. I am going to do what your doing, one bag a Day!

I'm going to have to Google all of those treats lol, never heard of them! I can't eat one bag a day lol! Just one serving a day.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    I can't buy larger bags of Flamin' Hot Limon Cheetos. I will eat them until bad things happen to my body. :D
  • Fitkam90
    Options
    I can't buy larger bags of Flamin' Hot Limon Cheetos. I will eat them until bad things happen to my body. :D

So true! :D:D
  • nunezj22
    nunezj22 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I love Flaming Hot Cheetos, but I have been eating very clean for two weeks now and last night, I had some as a treat. I only had one serving and this morning my body was not happy. It wasn't horrible and I would eat them again in a heartbeat but only as a very rare treat!
  • Fitkam90
    Options
    nunezj22 wrote: »
    I love Flaming Hot Cheetos, but I have been eating very clean for two weeks now and last night, I had some as a treat. I only had one serving and this morning my body was not happy. It wasn't horrible and I would eat them again in a heartbeat but only as a very rare treat!

They're the best! If I eat them at night, I will be up all night with indigestion. I have to eat them early in the day or else I'll regret it! That's great you can eat them sparingly :smiley:
  • navygrrl
    navygrrl Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I prefer the jalapeno cheddar Cheetos. Well, I used to prefer them. Last time I had them, they weren't as delicious as I'd remembered. Hot fries always remind me of high school, when we'd use our lunch money to get cokes and hot fries instead of actual lunch, because we were dumb in high school.
  • Fitkam90
    Options
    navygrrl wrote: »
    I prefer the jalapeno cheddar Cheetos. Well, I used to prefer them. Last time I had them, they weren't as delicious as I'd remembered. Hot fries always remind me of high school, when we'd use our lunch money to get cokes and hot fries instead of actual lunch, because we were dumb in high school.

What's the point of being in high school if you can't be dumb haha? I think I tried one of the jalepeño cheddar cheetos years ago, but I don't remember if I liked it or not. I should try them again.
  • zdyb23456
    zdyb23456 Posts: 1,706 Member
    Options
    I love them!
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options

I'm going to have to Google all of those treats lol, never heard of them! I can't eat one bag a day lol! Just one serving a day.

Those are British branded potato chips, known as crisps here in the Uk.
  • Fitkam90
    Options
    Graelwyn75 wrote: »

Those are British branded potato chips, known as crisps here in the Uk.

How neat. They sound great.
  • x7x7x7x
    x7x7x7x Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I love Flamin' Hot Cheetos, even though I rarely have them. I live in Canada and they were available for about a year or so back in 2002, and one day I couldn't find them anymore. They came back as a "limited time only" thing in 2016 before disappearing a month later; finally this year they're back for good. Before they came back, I almost considered trading snacks with an American so I could get my hands on them again.