Can we talk about Flaming Hot Cheetos??

Options

Replies

• Fitkam90
    Fitkam90 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    x7x7x7x wrote: »
    I love Flamin' Hot Cheetos, even though I rarely have them. I live in Canada and they were available for about a year or so back in 2002, and one day I couldn't find them anymore. They came back as a "limited time only" thing in 2016 before disappearing a month later; finally this year they're back for good. Before they came back, I almost considered trading snacks with an American so I could get my hands on them again.

How sad that there was a time in Canada when you couldn't have flaming hot cheetos! I'm glad you have access to them again ;)
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Options
    navygrrl wrote: »
    I prefer the jalapeno cheddar Cheetos.

Oh yeah, now those I love!
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    I can't :( I'll eat the whole bag.. It's so sad
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    navygrrl wrote: »
    I prefer the jalapeno cheddar Cheetos. Well, I used to prefer them. Last time I had them, they weren't as delicious as I'd remembered. Hot fries always remind me of high school, when we'd use our lunch money to get cokes and hot fries instead of actual lunch, because we were dumb in high school.

It was Fruitopia and Butterfinger for me. :frowning:
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options
    Takis Fuego ftw!

c38hmtrdywe6.jpg
  • Fitkam90
    Options
    AnvilHead wrote: »
    Takis Fuego ftw!

c38hmtrdywe6.jpg

I've never tried those, but I need to
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    Ugh, you guys. Now I want Hot n Honey Cheez Doodles. I blame all of you.
  • Penthesilea514
    Penthesilea514 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    Never been a huge fan of Cheetos in general, but I have never tried the Flaming Hot ones so maybe I am missing something...
  • Fitkam90
    Options
    Ugh, you guys. Now I want Hot n Honey Cheez Doodles. I blame all of you.

Lol oh no! I'm sorry!
  • Fitkam90
    Options
    Never been a huge fan of Cheetos in general, but I have never tried the Flaming Hot ones so maybe I am missing something...

Give em a whirl, you might like em :smiley:
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Fitkam90 wrote: »
    I'm just wanting to know if anyone else loves flaming hot cheetos like me? Or Chester's Hot Fries, or Flaming hot Funyuns lol. I have 1 single serving every single day and I'm still losing weight. I just had to learn not to eat the entire bad in one sitting haha.

Moderation seems to be key. Which is great because it allows things like flaming hot cheetos in our lives.
  • caaccountant
    caaccountant Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I LOVE hot cheetos! I have since I was a kid. Unfortunately, I have not mastered the ability to sit down and only eat one serving, so for now, I will follow the discipline of not eating any. Next time I go on vacation though, I'm having a bag with a coke icee. That's my vice!!!!
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    Honestly ... the flaming hot cheetos are just ok. The original ones are perfection.
  • RandJ6280
    RandJ6280 Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    I'm just wanting to know if anyone else loves flaming hot cheetos like me? Or Chester's Hot Fries, or Flaming hot Funyuns lol. I have 1 single serving every single day and I'm still losing weight. I just had to learn not to eat the entire bad in one sitting haha.

No we can't.... instead.. lets talk about my fav.. THESE

cheetosjalapeno_500.jpg

• vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    q6hynsfqtlm6.jpg
    these right here omg!!!!!
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    RandJ6280 wrote: »

cheetosjalapeno_500.jpg
    i didnt even see your post lol great minds think alike
  • Fitkam90
    Options
    I LOVE hot cheetos! I have since I was a kid. Unfortunately, I have not mastered the ability to sit down and only eat one serving, so for now, I will follow the discipline of not eating any. Next time I go on vacation though, I'm having a bag with a coke icee. That's my vice!!!!

I've loved them since I was a kid too! I'd sit there and eat a whole bag without a drink, my friends would think I was cray cray.
  • Fitkam90
    Options
    vnb_208 wrote: »

cheetosjalapeno_500.jpg
    i didnt even see your post lol great minds think alike

Oh man I've got to try those!
  • Fitkam90
    Options

cheetosjalapeno_500.jpg

Haha!
  • Fitkam90
    Options
    hesn92 wrote: »
    Honestly ... the flaming hot cheetos are just ok. The original ones are perfection.
    hesn92 wrote: »

Original are bomb too. Never met a cheeto I didn't like.