Replies

• RandJ6280
    RandJ6280 Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    *BOOM*
  • alondrakayy
    alondrakayy Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I can have all the power in the world in front of candy, chocolate, cake, ice cream, etc. But put me in front of a bag of Hot Cheetos and I become so very weak. Eating only one serving is sad to me (personally) and usually does nothing to my craving. So I normally schedule a whole bag of them on reefed days or days where I just don't feel like hitting my protein goal and can probably get through the day having it as a 'meal'. My daughter loves them and I get so much crap from people for 1) eating them and 2) letting my daughter eat them. You could send me every article in the world about how bad they are and I WILL NOT CARE :)
  • Fitkam90
    Fitkam90 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I can have all the power in the world in front of candy, chocolate, cake, ice cream, etc. But put me in front of a bag of Hot Cheetos and I become so very weak. Eating only one serving is sad to me (personally) and usually does nothing to my craving. So I normally schedule a whole bag of them on reefed days or days where I just don't feel like hitting my protein goal and can probably get through the day having it as a 'meal'. My daughter loves them and I get so much crap from people for 1) eating them and 2) letting my daughter eat them. You could send me every article in the world about how bad they are and I WILL NOT CARE :)

Lol I loved this! I don't care what people say either, I'll continue to eat them.
  • cmtigger
    cmtigger Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    navygrrl wrote: »
    I prefer the jalapeno cheddar Cheetos. Well, I used to prefer them. Last time I had them, they weren't as delicious as I'd remembered. Hot fries always remind me of high school, when we'd use our lunch money to get cokes and hot fries instead of actual lunch, because we were dumb in high school.

It was Fruitopia and Butterfinger for me. :frowning:

New York seltzer and skittles here. Both are still favorites.

Why yes, I have a sweet tooth.
  • cmtigger
    cmtigger Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options

I'm an original cheetos fan. And I have run into a lot of adults who are closet cheetos eaters.

Nowadays I often keep Pirates booty single serve bags for lunches. They aren't quite the same, but are acceptable.
  • jforrest8687
    jforrest8687 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness... I lived on flaming hot cheetos with cream cheese during all four of my pregnancies!! I havent had them for a year... now I want some!!
  • Fitkam90
    Options
    Oh my goodness... I lived on flaming hot cheetos with cream cheese during all four of my pregnancies!! I havent had them for a year... now I want some!!

With cream cheese lol??
  • staticsplit
    staticsplit Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Fitkam90 wrote: »

With cream cheese lol??

My friend ate that all the time in high school! It's actually pretty tasty.
  • Fitkam90
    Options
    Fitkam90 wrote: »

With cream cheese lol??

My friend ate that all the time in high school! It's actually pretty tasty.

It must be :)