Leslie Sansone - Walking at Home - August Challenge

Options

Replies

• Mathisfun
    Mathisfun Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Went to Walmart this afternoon and bought a DVD...completed 1 mile today.
  • rjcogirl13
    Options
    Macenro,

May I just say how thankful I am that you are doing the spreadsheet. It really saves me a lot of stress and confusion. I think I can say that on all of our behalves! :) Good luck with your goal!
  • rjcogirl13
    Options
    3 miles down, 27 to go :)
  • odie02
    odie02 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    will be beginning later tonight.... are we supposed to just post our mileage each day on this thread, or should we be messaging them in?
  • JudyP0389
    Options
    Just did 3 miles. Whew, felt good. :happy:

exercise.png
  • macenro
    macenro Posts: 160
    Options
    will be beginning later tonight.... are we supposed to just post our mileage each day on this thread, or should we be messaging them in?

Just post them on here. I figure if everyone posts on here then the topic will be closer to the top. And more likely for people to remember they need to do some walking.
  • caylre
    caylre Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join in!! My goal is 40 miles! This sounds like great fun!!
  • apsmith51
    apsmith51 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I am new to My Fitness Pal and love Leslie's walks. It seems to be the one thing that I can really stick with, so put me down for 50. We will be in Colorado for a week...hoping I can do some miles while we are there.

Put me down for 50. Should be fun!
  • limetiki
    limetiki Posts: 29
    Options
    Found the program on demand for free!
    I did three tonight!
    thank you for doing the spreadsheet!!!
  • loyalblue4
    Options
    I joined the July Walk at Home Challenge...my goal was to walk 100 miles and I finished July 30 at 106 miles. I was so hoping there would be an August challenge to help keep me motivated and accountable. I am so excited to get started with the August challenge. Thanks so much for getting it started! :laugh:

My August Walking Goal: 160 miles
    Miles Completed: 0
    Miles to Go: 160

I weigh every Thursday morning, so I think I will post my weekly miles walked every Thursday also, if that is okay. If it messes with keeping the spreadsheet, let me know and I will post every day.

Thanks again for starting the August challenge. I am ready to go tomorrow. :happy:
  • loyalblue4
    Options

exercise.png
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    Ok did my first mile today wasnt to bad, how did everyone do today?
  • macenro
    macenro Posts: 160
    Options
    Ok did my first mile today wasnt to bad, how did everyone do today?

I did okay. I'm hoping to do at least 3 miles tomorrow. Spreadsheet is updated for now. Everyone get their butts in gear so I have plenty to update tomorrow night..

https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqoF44rMSvJ_dHI3cS1ZQl9oMU5UajBJdTRTanZTRmc&hl=en_US#gid=0
  • futurekilousky
    Options
    Did One Mile today! Feels good
  • krysydawn
    krysydawn Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I am soooo joining this! I have a question.. does it count toward this challenge if I end up having to walk outside on some days??

Count me in for 30 miles!!! If I could do 15 in a week then I can do 30 in a month!
  • shallo
    shallo Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I am soooo joining this! I have a question.. does it count toward this challenge if I end up having to walk outside on some days??

Count me in for 30 miles!!! If I could do 15 in a week then I can do 30 in a month!

Hopefully outside will count because we are going camping for a couple days and always do a couple mile hike each day.
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    I will do 120 miles
    I walked 5 today
    115 left to go
  • corymomma
    corymomma Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    I did 3 today, almost want to do another one, but just can't get off my butt to do it...
  • odie02
    odie02 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Found the program on demand for free!
    I did three tonight!
    thank you for doing the spreadsheet!!!

awesome, now I really can start tonight! (although wish I would have thought to look for it there before I ordered off amazon!
  • change_happens
    Options
    how should we post.... how often? Daily? Weekly? end of the month?