The Exercists (August Challenge) closed group

Options

Replies

• wvualum
    wvualum Posts: 428
    Options
    don't forget to plan ahead for tomorrows challenge. walk/run 1 mile (more than usual)
  • murelzgirl
    murelzgirl Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I just did my jumping jacks. I did 75, stopped for a couple seconds, and then did 25 more. It took about 3 minutes and MFP says that burns only 34 calories. Does that sound right to you all?
  • nb9251
    nb9251 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I burned about 50, but I had just gotten done Insanity and the ellipttical so my heart rate was already up. If you just did the jumping jacks that sounds about right to me.
  • Isawau
    Isawau Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    yeah sounds right i did it with my HRM on and it said I burned 9 cal. in 1 min. 40 doing 100 jumping jacks:-)
  • murelzgirl
    murelzgirl Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Good. Thanks! :)
  • phawley13
    phawley13 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    So happy I got my jumping jacks done and now I have to find something else I can do. Need like 30 more min of working out to make me happy
  • wvualum
    Options
    Day 2 Exercise Challenge – Walk, Run or Jog 1 Mile (extra)

Go Team!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • CassandreNoreen
    CassandreNoreen Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I'll do my job late tonight, but I'll get it done!

Now to just drink all that water! ;)
  • tweez8976
    tweez8976 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Got some stationary bike in this morning - will get a couple miles in tonight extra. :happy:
  • nb9251
    Options
    I don't know if you guys have noticed but some teams are doing some extra challenges. Any takers? Maybe we could do the previous day's challenge in addition to the current day? They are current'y challenging the jumping jacks in addition to the mile. And then tomorrow we could do the mile in addition to the crunches? If you're down then let's do this! No trash talking here we're just gonna kick *kitten* quietly. Like Stealth. Lol
  • wvualum
    Options
    I saw that teams had challenged each other to do extra. I think the Curvettes challenged Weapons of Mass Reduction. Anyone have a friend on a different team we can challenge? That way we do it and challenge them to do it. It would be fun to challenge each other back and forth. :bigsmile:
  • phawley13
    Options
    Got my food under, all of my water, and more running than I have done in like 2 months. I am still going to try and get another 30 min in before bed. And I am up for doing other challenges, though when the challenges get harder it might be really hard for some people... Including me.
  • CassandreNoreen
    CassandreNoreen Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    How do we post that we did sit-ups. Not that I've done them yet, but I noticed they're not in Cardio, so they don't pop up on your profile. Do we just post it in strength training and tell you that we've done them?
  • wvualum
    Options
    How do we post that we did sit-ups. Not that I've done them yet, but I noticed they're not in Cardio, so they don't pop up on your profile. Do we just post it in strength training and tell you that we've done them?

Maybe Calisthenics
  • wvualum
    Options
    Hey guys, We have two members who have never responded with their weights and goals. I think we should replace them, does anyone have anyone that wants to get in on it. Make sure they are dedicated, we want to kick some serious butt!!! :bigsmile:
  • libs41223
    libs41223 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I found the crunches in the strength list. :smile:
  • cbinnd
    cbinnd Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I'm up for more challenges! The walk felt so good yesterday, I walked to work today (in the rain!!).
  • nb9251
    Options
    Hey guys, We have two members who have never responded with their weights and goals. I think we should replace them, does anyone have anyone that wants to get in on it. Make sure they are dedicated, we want to kick some serious butt!!! :bigsmile:

Hey can you add daddyzgrrl28 to our team?! She would love to join! She will check in with you as soon as you add her! THx!
  • phawley13
    Options
    I'm up for more challenges! The walk felt so good yesterday, I walked to work today (in the rain!!).

I wish I could walk to work, but it takes me an hour to drive to work, so it would take all day to walk to work....
  • wvualum
    Options

I wish I could walk to work, but it takes me an hour to drive to work, so it would take all day to walk to work....

Mine is an hour and ten minutes, I feel ya.

I will add daddyzgrrl28 to the team.