What did you have for breakfast?

13»

Replies

• kmshover
    kmshover Posts: 41 Member
    Went to breakfast with my momma this morning at our favorite local restaurant. Big bowl of steel cut oats with a banana some walnuts and a bit of brown sugar. 548 calories and I was stuffed until about 2pm. It was so so yummy!!!! I might have found a new regular breakfast there!!!!
  • ladyrkill
    ladyrkill Posts: 12 Member
    A one egg omelette with a slice of tofu cheese and 70g chopped avocados with 1 tsp. truffle oil drizzled over it, one 20oz americano with a tbsp of salted caramel syrup, a cup of carrot and mango juice and 5oz of fresh pineapple. Kept me full through my morning walk, 2 hours of housecleaning/meal prep and some computer work. Didn't realize it was nearly 2:30pm until my stomach started to growl!
  • AmandaDanceMore
    AmandaDanceMore Posts: 298 Member
    cwolfman13 wrote: »
    Lentil stew with sweet Italian sausage, potatoes, zucchini squash, sweet onions, and mushrooms...

God that sounds good(minus the sausage, only because I'm a vegetarian). I would eat something like that for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
  • apullum
    apullum Posts: 4,838 Member
    I had some Bolt chews pre-run because my bananas aren't ripe yet. Normally I eat a banana before I work out. After my workout I had nonfat Greek yogurt, fiber cereal, light soy milk, vanilla protein powder, a little Splenda and a few chocolate chips. Mix it all together and eat. It's the same thing I have every morning. About 325 calories and plenty of protein and fiber...plus chocolate, of course.