What is your favorite thing about yourself?

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    still...... nuthin'

Ohhh stop that.. there's a million great things ;)
  • WanderingRivers
    WanderingRivers Posts: 612 Member
    I don't have anything. Everytime I look at myself it's through a lense of self-loathing.
  • TRXRocks
    TRXRocks Posts: 19 Member
    Pretty self-explanatory! We are all here trying to change/improve ourselves.

what do you like about yourself? what do you have that's special and beautiful? or what do you do better than other people can do it?

I like that for the last couple years I have finally decided to fight and start beating my anxiety and depression. Every day can be a battle, but I always try. I've become a much better and happier person.
  • slessofme
    slessofme Posts: 7,739 Member
    Eyelashes. I don't feel like I need fake or extensions and they curl naturally.
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,862 Member
    I pretty much hate myself but I'm proud that I have never betrayed anyone in my family or my friends. I keep my promises and sometimes I think I'm too nice, a little naive. Wow, I managed to turn that positive into something negative.
  • wesley58
    wesley58 Posts: 129 Member
    There's just to many things to list!!
  • astral_baby
    astral_baby Posts: 180 Member
    I pretty much hate myself but I'm proud that I have never betrayed anyone in my family or my friends. I keep my promises and sometimes I think I'm too nice, a little naive. Wow, I managed to turn that positive into something negative.

you have a nice smile and I hope you start loving yourself more, soon... <3

we so rarely extend the same kindness to ourselves that we do to others. my best friend could murder someone and I'd be like some murf(((((r clearly deserved to die. but if I forget to send an email response to someone, I'm beating myself up about it for an hour?
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    My back hair grows like amber waves of grain. And my man boobs are like purple mountain majesties.
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    I love how well I deal with things by making a joke out of everything
  • Iron_Muscle_
    Iron_Muscle_ Posts: 5,095 Member
    Idk nothing really
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    I have really nice toes.
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    TheRoadDog wrote: »