Week 1 ~ Team Amazing_Grace (CLOSED GROUP) August Challenge

Options

Replies

• cath1717
    cath1717 Posts: 120
    Options
    Hi everybody,

Thanks to let me in the group, it sound very awesome! I'm 33, sorry for my english as my first language is french (Québec, Montréal).

So today, my weight is 219 lbs and I wish I could loose at least 6 pounds this month!

For me, water is not an issue at all, since I drink at least 8 glass of water before noon everyday, so at the end of the day I must be at 20 something glass of water. I've got no merit for that cause I LOVE water and can't go anywhere with water bottle.

Today I'm pround to say that I did my 100 jumpingjacks, and pround to represent the TEAM AMAZING GRACE!!!

Thanks for your welcommings and have a nice day!

Full picture is coming soon Amazing Grace :)

Catherine
  • SarahRuth♥
    SarahRuth♥ Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Oh, forgot to include my starting weight. I weighed in this morning at 170.6. Goal is to lose 6 lbs to get below 165!
  • musky4
    musky4 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    water - ck
    100 JUMPING JACKS - ck (kill me now!) lol
    2 1 mile walks - ck
    cal goal 1006 (under my target) - ck
    pic - on its way (hopefully if i can figure it out)
  • Clew
    Clew Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Okay - food journal is done - below calorie goal - and like 12 glasses of water - whee! Also got 100 more jacks in for the heck of it - for a total of 200, along with my regular workout. :bigsmile:

My starting weight for this challenge is 180. I've been 180 for like 6 months so I hope I'll bust this plateau with the August Challenge!
  • walkingingrace2011
    Options
    OK, I have had 9 glasses of water and I'm not done yet! I did 100 jacks in addition to my regular workout. I stayed below my calorie count. My starting weight for this challenge is 231.4. I'm going to lose at least 10 pounds this month! Woooo hooooo! Keep up the great work everyone!
  • lisaap77
    lisaap77 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    100 jumping jacks done on lunch break- I am embarrassed to say I got winded doing this- and I thought it was going to be simple :) I'll get the rest of my workout in after work. Have a great day, everyone!

I DID TOO! Damn I'm outta shape! I did 50 then did some push ups and sit ups and then did the last 50. That worked good. I've decided I am going to do these exercised accumulatively, I apparently need it! LOL
  • taranmisty
    taranmisty Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Starting weight 203. Goal of down 8 pounds during this Kick Butt challenge. I did 100 jumping jacks today and came in under my calorie goal. 8 glasses of water down! Food journal is done and under calorie goal!
  • Edithrenee
    Edithrenee Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    I did my 100 push ups, and i sent my pics im ready!!
  • DeidreJean
    DeidreJean Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Starting this challenge at 230 lbs. 100 jumping jacks and 9 glasses of water, done. Finished logging for the day and came in under calorie goal- good work today, everyone! :)
  • amazing_grace♥
    Options
    You guys are AWESOME! There's a lot for me to keep track of every day, so it helps me a lot that you all post everything here (water, under calorie goal, finished challenge for the day, etc) thanks! We are definitely kicking some behind ! WTG!
  • song2sing
    song2sing Posts: 183
    Options
    Day is done for me, wanted to say thanks to all for the "get well wishes"!! Water intake 9!!

song2sing
  • TNGirlyGirl
    TNGirlyGirl Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    OK -- Start weight 187.4
    Day 1 -- Jumping Jacks done
    Water: 16 and counting
    Calories: barely under (work lunch!!)

This was my "rest day" so I did my jumping jacks (and threw in some jump rope and cardio punches for good measure!!) and took my nightly walk. Tomorrow I will be back to regular workouts, plus the challenge!!

good luck everyone -- Let's go Team AMAZING GRAC!!!
  • maureendonahue
    maureendonahue Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Sounds like everyone had a great day!! I too finished below my calorie goal (which dropped again when I updated my goals with the new weight...BOO!!) Swam for 30 minutes straight (sometimes on my back just kicking my feet-but always moving!) Drank all my water and did my jumping jacks. Now I need to get to sleep because tomorrow I need to do an extra mile so I need to get up early to fit it in. (It's a long work day tomorrow!)

Have a good night everyone!
  • amazing_grace♥
    Options
    Ok, I'm headed to bed.... but at the end of day #1, I still need the following:

100 jumping jacks today (yes or no?)
    kat 5343
    carriebear
    EllieBellie1
    cblackb
    Ginial1479
    healthymern10

Also, if you have not yet told me what your current weight is, please do so no later than tomorrow!!!!!
    I need current weight from the following:
    edithrenee
    kat5343
    carriebear
    caza6464
    EllieBellie1
    cblackb
    lisaap77
    Ginial1479
    Xtine72
    musky4
    heathymern10

Please also email your "before" pictures to me at teresa.grace@live.com . Those that I have already received, I have messaged you back to let you know that I got them..... please don't forget to send them this week!!

Good night all!!!
  • Kat5343
    Kat5343 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    100 jumping jacks...took me about 10 minutes....also walked over 2 miles this morning.....
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    I sent you that I did my jumping jacks and my starting weight is 89.6 aiming for a 4.6 kilo loss so aiming for 85kilos.

Just did my extra walk :)
  • amazing_grace♥
    Options
    I sent you that I did my jumping jacks and my starting weight is 89.6 aiming for a 4.6 kilo loss so aiming for 85kilos.

Just did my extra walk :)

Yep!! Sorry.... I did see that...
    you GO girl!! That's AWESOME!!
  • Clew
    Clew Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Good morning, Team A-G! Hope everyone's great today! TOM is beating me down today - I'm feeling sooo cruddy and my back is KILLING me! I'll be WALKING that challenge mile today, and no doubt very liesurely! LOL!

Is anyone else doing kettlebells as part of your routines? I'd love to hear from you if so. :)

Shine like a bright new penny today!*muah*
  • maureendonahue
    maureendonahue Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Ouch!! All that swimming yesterday is letting me know about muscles I had forgotten about! But I did my one mile walk this morning-partly to loosen up and mostly for my team. I got up early to do this (crazy work schedule today) and I HATE MORNINGS!! I will do my regular stuff at lunch/breaks, but I had to make sure I got that mile in!

Hope everyone has a great day!!
  • Kat5343
    Kat5343 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Good morning team!!! Its a beautiful morning here in Indiana. I walked 3 miles this morning for a little over an hour. I normally do 2 miles 5 times a week so today I added my extra mile for the challenge. Let me tell you...that last half-mile took some effort but so glad I did it.