30 Day Shred Group- August

Options

Replies

• aogundare
    Options
    I'm in. Taking beginning measurements and starting this evening. I started the end of June and got sidetracked, then never started back again. Now's the time. I will post measurements later. I need motivation.
  • myiceisonfire
    myiceisonfire Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Today I had physical therapy & cut the lawn, burned over 500 calories between the two... Can't wait to do the Shred later tonight & burn some more! =-D We can do this girl! =) Happy first day!
  • GypsyRose25
    Options
    Level 1 Day 1 complete and I am TIRED! Oh, man! But I did it, which is amazing!
  • nicolegetsfit
    Options
    Finished Day 1 Level 1! It felt awesome. :) Okay well it feels great now, but my arms/legs were definitely burning while working out haha. Mainly the squat and press things...my shoulders were feeling it!
  • fit_healthy
    fit_healthy Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,

D1L1, completed. And yes i felt the burn.
  • fit_healthy
    fit_healthy Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    oops sorry somehow posted this twice

Hi everyone,

D1L1 completed, and yes i felt the burn.
  • onawhymm
    onawhymm Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    This was a great workout! Just completed Level One - Day One. I burned 358 calories in 28 minutes! Now it's time to hit the shower!!!
  • mikki3
    mikki3 Posts: 63
    Options
    L1D1 complete! I thought the cardio would be a piece of cake now that I'm running 25 minutes every other day, but holy crap! I forgot how much jumping jacks challenge me.

This time around I decided to do real pushups instead of the "lady" ones. Got through 10 on the first set and 6 on the second. I hope to get up to 15 both sets by the end of D10...
  • SkateboardFi
    SkateboardFi Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    just did my first day! i enjoyed it very much and feel that this will yield very great results! i didn't do the real push ups, did the full lunges and squats though. gotta get my upper body strength up!
  • spotteddrafter
    spotteddrafter Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    W1D1 complete....I need to go throw up and shower now....
  • deewildwoman
    deewildwoman Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Just finishd D1L1. With the interval training I had been doing, I thought I would better prepared, but my HRM was beeping at me during the cardio portions. I stuck with it though. I am a little discouraged that I only burned 278, but maybe I will get to the point I can do some other cardio after the shred.

Just wondering if my husband will have to roll me out of bed in the morning. :ohwell:
  • myiceisonfire
    Options
    Just finishing a glass of sangria, my legs are numb lol.... Going to attempt to do the 30DS now LOL
  • dajm456
    dajm456 Posts: 14
    Options
    Just finished L1D1! :)
  • shawn526
    shawn526 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Finished L1D1. I can tell I'm going to be sore in the morning, especially my shoulders. Those squat presses are killer! Did the girly pushups and modified the side lunge because I run a lot and don't want to tweak my knees. I'm hoping I can work up to regular pushups eventually :)

Good going everyone!!
  • AiJahya
    AiJahya Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I am in and I'll start tomorrow. Did just one day of level one two days ago. My calves hurt so bad today I was almost in tears! Hoping to make it all the way to August 30th this time!
  • jillyo89
    jillyo89 Posts: 19
    Options
    I LOVED the workout. I thought it was intense but not so over the top where I would quit. Because she changes it so much I kept interested and felt like time flew by. I even wanted to do my "So you think you can dance" workout video or my yoga one but I figured I would just see how I felt the next day before I pushed myself too hard.

I did an intense yoga ball ab workout LAST week and they were still a little sore today... I thought my abs were going to rip their way out and run away during 30DS but I managed to make it through!

SUCCESS!
  • wishn2binAZ
    wishn2binAZ Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Got to Day 10 the last time and got side tracked. This time I have my 17th Anniversary coming up end of the month and losing some weight would be GREAT!
  • Dabbles
    Dabbles Posts: 367
    Options
    I'll go with this! I won't be starting till August 9th though. Have to finish up this round of 30 DS first. My hubby is wanting to start back up, and I have another girlfriend who is wanting to start as well. So I figure we'll all start on the same day. good luck everyone!! This workout is amazing!! I'm going to post my before and afters when I'm done!
  • myiceisonfire
    Options
    Just finished D1L1... I think it's a lot easier after having a glass of wine. Seriously! It went so fast, and I had so much energy during it! I burned 304 calories from Shred today. I plan to push myself a little harder tomorrow and aim for at least 305 calories!

I've decided to weigh myself after each level (every 10 days). Which will be VERY hard considering that I weigh myself multiple times a day. Only 9 more days and I can weigh myself! =D

Who's with me for telling people there weigh-in results after each level????
  • GypsyRose25
    Options
    I'll definitely way in. I have to weigh in on Fridays and Mondays for various other challenges, though, so you'll be able to see any weight-loss progress on my signature.