Fat 2 Fit Weight Loss Challenge - OCTOBER EDITION

Options

Replies

• skpshenoy
    skpshenoy Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm not able to select the October registrations. Is the registrations closed? Do I still have a chance?
  • Buckyz22
    Buckyz22 Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    I can't select the October registrations either...
  • GettingFitTash
    GettingFitTash Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I was part of the September challenge - Champion of Losers -but I'm not sure where the thread is to sign up for October
  • getfitgal123
    getfitgal123 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    requested to join! thanks!! :smiley:
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    I was part of the September challenge - Champion of Losers -but I'm not sure where the thread is to sign up for October

If you were in for September there is no need to register again. You will be automatically rolled over to the October challenge. Glad you are staying with us another month!
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    requested to join! thanks!! :smiley:

Welcome!!!
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    skpshenoy wrote: »
    Hey! I'm not able to select the October registrations. Is the registrations closed? Do I still have a chance?
    Buckyz22 wrote: »
    I can't select the October registrations either...

Once you’ve been accepted (which you have now been), you can view all he discussions in the group page. You can now head on over to the registration page and enter your info. We will place you on a team and onto the spreadsheet. Welcome!!!
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    Last day to register for the month of October!! Still room for more and all are welcome!!
  • Stefbomb2020
    Stefbomb2020 Posts: 289 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Which group do I belong to? I haven't got any reply since yesterday. I was told ill get to knoe soon
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    Reanna143 wrote: »
    Which group do I belong to? I haven't got any reply since yesterday. I was told ill get to knoe soon

I saw your registration. Steve will be assigning teams soon and if he can’t get to it I will do them today. We will tag you with your team as soon as we get to it.
  • Stefbomb2020
    Stefbomb2020 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Reanna143 wrote: »

I saw your registration. Steve will be assigning teams soon and if he can’t get to it I will do them today. We will tag you with your team as soon as we get to it.

Thank you so much mari
  • kmbmoutswi
    kmbmoutswi Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Im in but doubt I can weigh in weekly.. feel free to add me as a friend too anyone, thanks.
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    kmbmoutswi wrote: »
    Im in but doubt I can weigh in weekly.. feel free to add me as a friend too anyone, thanks.

If you can’t weigh in weekly you can still be part of a teams Cheer squad. You can weigh in when you want and still keep track of your loss but not be part of the actual challenge. You will still be part of a team and have the support and encouragement you need. To be part of the actual challenge you would need to weigh in weekly. We only allow 1 missed weight in each month.
  • lettucebug
    lettucebug Posts: 89 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    I'm interested! Joined and waiting for approval ^-^
    edit: Approval received. I think I may be going blind, I can't find the October Registraitons (Submit between Sep 24 - Sep 30 thread. Only found the closed September thread.. help please?

re-edit.. I'm SO blind! I just found it (was on the wrong page) lol
  • billyeann90
    billyeann90 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Joined im ready to get competitive:p
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    lettucebug wrote: »
    I'm interested! Joined and waiting for approval ^-^
    edit: Approval received. I think I may be going blind, I can't find the October Registraitons (Submit between Sep 24 - Sep 30 thread. Only found the closed September thread.. help please?

re-edit.. I'm SO blind! I just found it (was on the wrong page) lol

Just assigned your team!
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    Joined im ready to get competitive:p

Welcome!!
  • sodonovan74
    sodonovan74 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Can I join please?
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    Can I join please?

WE are taking last registrations today only. You are more than welcome to join but please make sure to join and register today.
  • johnsbarrow
    johnsbarrow Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I still find I can't make an entry in the October spreadsheet.
    It will open and I can read everything, but a little box bottom-right is telling me that it's read-only.
    Do I need to be given write-permission to make an entry or am I doing something stupid ???
    Help please !!