Fat 2 Fit Weight Loss Challenge - OCTOBER EDITION

Options
1235»

Replies

• mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    I still find I can't make an entry in the October spreadsheet.
    It will open and I can read everything, but a little box bottom-right is telling me that it's read-only.
    Do I need to be given write-permission to make an entry or am I doing something stupid ???
    Help please !!

No, all you need to do in enter your weigh in information into your team thread. You team captain will enter your weight onto the spreadsheet. Only captains have access to the spreadsheet to avoid any formulas being changed.
  • johnsbarrow
    johnsbarrow Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Roger that. Thanks.
    Have we got a team thread ???
    Lol
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    Roger that. Thanks.
    Have we got a team thread ???
    Lol

Yes go to the group page, scroll down to the discussions area, and there is a list of team threads.

You are in Team Slimsons.

FAT 2 FIT WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE AND SUPPORT GROUP

• johnsbarrow
    Options
    I'm feeling a bit of a Duuuh here
    I've tried a few times and cannot find a'discussions' link at all.
  • johnsbarrow
    Options
    Can you take a screenshot of where I should be looking please.
    J
  • mari_moulin
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Can you take a screenshot of where I should be looking please.
    J

Click on the link I sent you above. You will arrive to a page that looks like this. Make sure you joined the group because if you didn’t join you won’t see all the discussions.

grqlgmm01kba.png

Scroll down to the discussions section and you will see the list of teams. Looks like this.

0l41w104ma68.png

• FutureTrophyWife
    FutureTrophyWife Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi. I was in Team Shredders in October. I thought I did not have to do anything to remain a part of the Team, but now I am having trouble locating it to check in for November. I also want to see the October month’s winners. Help please! Thank you very much!
  • mari_moulin
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Hi. I was in Team Shredders in October. I thought I did not have to do anything to remain a part of the Team, but now I am having trouble locating it to check in for November. I also want to see the October month’s winners. Help please! Thank you very much!

You are still in team Shredders. All October threads have been closed and deleted. You have to go to the November thread for your team now. Just head back into the main group page. Here you will find the link to the week 4 results and the month of October results. You will also find your new team thread.
  • Fit4Duty2017
    Fit4Duty2017 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Is there a November thread set up yet?
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    Is there a November thread set up yet?

I’ll send you an invite to the group. November registrations are open.
  • GettingFitTash
    GettingFitTash Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I participated in Fat to Fit this summer with great success. I’d like to do it again. How can I join for November?
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    I participated in Fat to Fit this summer with great success. I’d like to do it again. How can I join for November?

Head on over to the group page and join. Post in the registration page and ask to be placed on a team. We would all be happy to have you back!
  • GettingFitTash
    GettingFitTash Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi Mari, I was on the registration page and it says it’s closed 🙁
  • mari_moulin
    Options

You can post in the captains thread and ask if you can still join for November. They will add you in I promise. Tell them Mari sent you.
  • mari_moulin
    Options

You e been added to team waistaways. You will need to give them your weigh in day and starting weight.
  • coll7246
    coll7246 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    October Registrations are now open for the Fat 2 Fit Monthly Weight Loss Challenge!

A new challenge starts each month and you are all welcome to join!

Registrations go from Sunday Sep 24 - Saturday Sep 30)

THERE ARE 2 STEPS TO JOIN OUR CHALLENGE...

1. JOIN THE GROUP!!! Click on the link below and hit the join button to have complete access to our group page. This group is private so you must click on JOIN to participate.

2. REGISTER!!! On our main group page there is an announcement titled “October Registraitons (Submit between Sep 24 - Sep 30)”. Once you are in that announcement, in the REPLY box, register by entering the following:

Username: (this is your MFP user name)
    Weigh in day: (this is the day you will be weighing in weekly)
    Starting weight: (this is your weight taken ON your weight in day above on the week of Sunday Sep 24 - Saturday Sep 30.)

Our challengers are split up into 8 teams and depending on how many people join, we will add a new team! Each team has its own discussion thread where you can help motivate each other and you can post about goals, struggles and successes each week.

Once you have joined the group and registered...go through the group page to get familiar with everything.

We hope you can join us!!

PLEASE POST A COMMENT BELOW TO HELP KEEP OUR POST ON TOP FOR EVERYONE TO SEE!
    October Registrations are now open for the Fat 2 Fit Monthly Weight Loss Challenge!

A new challenge starts each month and you are all welcome to join!

Registrations go from Sunday Sep 24 - Saturday Sep 30)

THERE ARE 2 STEPS TO JOIN OUR CHALLENGE...

1. JOIN THE GROUP!!! Click on the link below and hit the join button to have complete access to our group page. This group is private so you must click on JOIN to participate.

2. REGISTER!!! On our main group page there is an announcement titled “October Registraitons (Submit between Sep 24 - Sep 30)”. Once you are in that announcement, in the REPLY box, register by entering the following:

Username: (this is your MFP user name)
    Weigh in day: (this is the day you will be weighing in weekly)
    Starting weight: (this is your weight taken ON your weight in day above on the week of Sunday Sep 24 - Saturday Sep 30.)

Our challengers are split up into 8 teams and depending on how many people join, we will add a new team! Each team has its own discussion thread where you can help motivate each other and you can post about goals, struggles and successes each week.

Once you have joined the group and registered...go through the group page to get familiar with everything.

We hope you can join us!!

PLEASE POST A COMMENT BELOW TO HELP KEEP OUR POST ON TOP FOR EVERYONE TO SEE!

• coll7246
    coll7246 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Name: coll7246
    Weight day: Wednesday
    Starting weight: 180
  • CKS0806
    CKS0806 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    @mari_moulin - Is it too late to join?
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    coll7246 wrote: »
    Name: coll7246
    Weight day: Wednesday
    Starting weight: 180
    mss9675 wrote: »
    @mari_moulin - Is it too late to join?

This thread is from 2017. Strange that you ar roosting in here lol. The challenge is still Going strong and taking in people each month. I’ll let them know you both want to join.