What annoys you?

Options
myiceisonfire
myiceisonfire Posts: 782 Member
So everyone needs to let out steam every once in a while... I thought I'd start, and you can follow

** I can't stand when people walk, run, etc down the street when there's a perfectly good sidewalk right there!
** People who keep their ringing on, and it goes of at the theater... and then they answer it while sitting in their seat as the movie's playing

Who's next?

Replies

• shesblossoming
    Options
    It annoys me when I go to a class and when I sit at an available area, I get a dirty look but no one just says that they were saving the spot for someone. Then they're mean the whole time and it just creates negativity. Also, I can't help that I like the back row. Me bending over? It is not a joke.
  • countrydarling1
    countrydarling1 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    I hate that i let my emotions & depression get in the way of my weight loss success! I am my worst enemy!
  • makemetinyplz
    Options
    When skinny girls can eat all they want and not gain weight!
  • MelissaE27
    MelissaE27 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    The toilet seat being left up... or kitchen pantry not closed after someone gets out what they want... a slow driver who is texting or talking on phone....

Sitting in a restaurant trying to have a nice meal with family and someone is talking on their phone or who they are with so loud you can hear the whole conversation.... ahhhhhh
  • Packerfan23
    Packerfan23 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    It annoys me when people snap gum or chew with their mouth open. But by the way, bikes are suppose to be rode on the street...not on the sidewalk. :wink:
  • Marcellus_08
    Options
    socks and sandals.
  • CassieLEO
    CassieLEO Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    I hate it when people are angry for no reason other than needing a reason to be angry.
  • MFPfriend
    MFPfriend Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    I just want to mention, it is illegal to bike on the sidewalk. I got hit by a car while riding my bike on the sidewalk, and I almost got sued for it.

But walking on the street is sooooooo freakin annoying, not to mention dangerous!
  • sschiano
    sschiano Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    if people have road bikes going on sidewalks actually damages the tire quicker and in some states it is illegal for them to be on the sidewalk, and skinny girls still have body issues and have different ideas of what makes them "fat". a skinny girl used to weighing 110 and suddenly weighs 120 may still be skinny in your eyes but to her she looks like hell. I'm 5'5 and i weigh 140 lbs to a lot of people i look fine, im healthy and all but for a long time i weighed 120 and i went through a lot of bad things that ended up with me weighing what i do and what annoys me is when people see me working out, or hear that im on a diet and say : "why are YOU doing this? you look fine! or you're skinny!!".
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    When people post an emo status on Facebook and then don't elaborate. "I've been crying all day"... okay... why? I typically don't ask why because I know they're just looking for attention, but still. It drives me crazy.

Also, people who don't accelerate fast when the light turns green. I'm not a batty driver but I like to accelerate quickly so I can get up to my 5 miles above the speed limit so I can get to my destination in a decent amount of time. If it takes you intersection to ANOTHER intersection to get up to 45, I will tailgate you and try to pass you so I can go 45.
  • timeforme23
    Options
    When there is a running path and people sit, stand in groups, walk side by side covering the whole thing, or play soccer on it. All 4 of these happened to me on one run last week.
  • minadeathclutch
    minadeathclutch Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    LAZY people who complain. ANNOY THE CRAP OUT OF ME. big time.

always talking about i want to lose this and that. i want to do this and that. and then when you try to get em to come workout with you, nahhhh im good. i'd rather eat my pasta and ice cream.

COME ON. you want change, make it happen. ****tt.
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    when people assume "skinny" girls have it so easy, lol. I have issues, too, darn it. For instance, my thighs do NOT match my body size at ALL.....
  • bry_all01
    Options
    and skinny girls still have body issues and have different ideas of what makes them "fat". a skinny girl used to weighing 110 and suddenly weighs 120 may still be skinny in your eyes but to her she looks like hell. I'm 5'5 and i weigh 140 lbs to a lot of people i look fine, im healthy and all but for a long time i weighed 120 and i went through a lot of bad things that ended up with me weighing what i do and what annoys me is when people see me working out, or hear that im on a diet and say : "why are YOU doing this? you look fine! or you're skinny!!".

THANK YOU!!!!
  • myiceisonfire
    myiceisonfire Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    skinny girls still have body issues and have different ideas of what makes them "fat". a skinny girl used to weighing 110 and suddenly weighs 120 may still be skinny in your eyes but to her she looks like hell. I'm 5'5 and i weigh 140 lbs to a lot of people i look fine, im healthy and all but for a long time i weighed 120 and i went through a lot of bad things that ended up with me weighing what i do and what annoys me is when people see me working out, or hear that im on a diet and say : "why are YOU doing this? you look fine! or you're skinny!!".

I didn't say skinny girls who complain about being fat.... I said skinny girls who complain about being fat and show as much skin as possible... big difference there. If I really think I'm fat I'm not going to be wearing a mini skirt that's so short that when I bend over my whole butt and g-string is sticking out and belly shirt. I mean, THOSE type of girls.... I know that even if a person is small in MY eyes that doesn't mean that they don't feel self conscience, but if they feel that way, you'd think they'd dress like they are too. Instead of wearing close to nothing and saying they're fat.
  • 2Heavy2Long
    2Heavy2Long Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    it annoyes me when women wear clothes
  • Katie3784
    Katie3784 Posts: 543
    Options
    if people have road bikes going on sidewalks actually damages the tire quicker and in some states it is illegal for them to be on the sidewalk, and skinny girls still have body issues and have different ideas of what makes them "fat". a skinny girl used to weighing 110 and suddenly weighs 120 may still be skinny in your eyes but to her she looks like hell. I'm 5'5 and i weigh 140 lbs to a lot of people i look fine, im healthy and all but for a long time i weighed 120 and i went through a lot of bad things that ended up with me weighing what i do and what annoys me is when people see me working out, or hear that im on a diet and say : "why are YOU doing this? you look fine! or you're skinny!!".
    Hopefully you would agree that you are not fat. This poster was saying she hates when skinny girls say they are fat. There is a big difference between being dissatisfied with your weight and actually thinking you are a blimp. But mostly I think she hates it when skinny girls complain they are fat, but do other things to let you know that they don't really think they're fat.
  • tacticalhippie
    tacticalhippie Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    people who call my job and ask for "insert name here" and then argue me that they should be there.
    hello, i said the business name when i answered the phone.
    yeah, 10 minute argument today.
  • TruckerChick
    Options
    I don't like flying bugs... i hate it when bugs land on me and bite me. I hate it when they land on my face, especially. that is all.
  • bry_all01
    Options
    skinny girls still have body issues and have different ideas of what makes them "fat". a skinny girl used to weighing 110 and suddenly weighs 120 may still be skinny in your eyes but to her she looks like hell. I'm 5'5 and i weigh 140 lbs to a lot of people i look fine, im healthy and all but for a long time i weighed 120 and i went through a lot of bad things that ended up with me weighing what i do and what annoys me is when people see me working out, or hear that im on a diet and say : "why are YOU doing this? you look fine! or you're skinny!!".

I didn't say skinny girls who complain about being fat.... I said skinny girls who complain about being fat and show as much skin as possible... big difference there.

I can't speak for the person who did type that, but when I mentioned it, it wasn't geared toward you, just in general. I get a lot of snide remarks for watching what I'm eating and working out (uh, because I'm training....)