Coke Zero vs. Diet Coke

Options
Which do you find to be a better alternative to regular Coke? And which one tastes better lol

Replies

• Shellz31
    Shellz31 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I prefer diet. I think because I grew up drinking it. In general, I like aspartame more than splenda, and i like both more than regular pop. Most people I know though prefer coke zero over diet.
  • bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options
    I think the Coke Zero tastes better.
  • gmz3296
    gmz3296 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I only like the sugar laden Coke. But I’ve stopped drinking soda pop altogether, except for special times. I don’t misss it any more!
  • moribunny
    moribunny Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Coke Zero for me
  • Nony_Mouse
    Nony_Mouse Posts: 5,646 Member
    Options
    Coke No Sugar (I think it's called Coke Zero Sugar in the US, and is replacing Coke Zero).
  • broseidonkingofbrocean
    Options
    Nony_Mouse wrote: »
    Coke No Sugar (I think it's called Coke Zero Sugar in the US, and is replacing Coke Zero).

It's been replaced, sure places are selling out of old stock. New coke zero sugar is pretty good tho. First time I tried it was in the can and felt like it was lacking effervescence but recently got it in the bottles, was way better.
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,752 Member
    Options
    Diet.

Dislike Coke Zero. Hate No Sugar Coke (and their new version with coffee is weird)
  • MegaTunez11
    MegaTunez11 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    coke zero had a lot more caffeine. just kick the soda habit.
  • ShonaGreenhill
    ShonaGreenhill Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    They were giving out sugar free diet coke yesterday in my local shopping centre/mall. I am not a fan normally of diet drinks but i actuqlly liked this one, yes, nothing will ever replace the sugar laden coke but this one was actually nice. I like it when they have stalls with people giving out free samples of drinks because i believe in trying before buying. I do the same on makeup counters where they give you a 10 day sample of foundation.
  • broseidonkingofbrocean
    broseidonkingofbrocean Posts: 180 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options

It's actually the same amount in both.

https://www.caffeineinformer.com/caffeine-amounts-in-soda-every-kind-of-cola-you-can-think-of
  • stephieleee
    stephieleee Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Coke no sugar. I find it doesn't have the nasty aftertaste that zero and diet have.
  • MalkinMagic71
    MalkinMagic71 Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    Coke zero for life. Coke zero sugar which replaced coke zero tastes almost the same to me. I drink several cans a day.
  • Erfw7471
    Erfw7471 Posts: 242 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options

Actually, Coke Zero has 35mg while Diet Coke has 46mg.

I prefer Coke Zero taste-wise.
  • an0nemus
    an0nemus Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Nony_Mouse wrote: »

It's been replaced, sure places are selling out of old stock. New coke zero sugar is pretty good tho. First time I tried it was in the can and felt like it was lacking effervescence but recently got it in the bottles, was way better.

I prefer not to drink anything while in the can....