So are we gonna be friends, or nah?

Options

Replies

• Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options
    beingmore1 wrote: »
    hellvee wrote: »
    I'm not tagging this person, but they made me wait a week before they accepted so..

Whoever that was I'm sure it's just standard procedure

I leave all friend requests in limbo until I can properly audition.

@leut_underpants is the limbo King.

So you're saying I should've sent my request like last year...

I'm pretty sure it took like 9 months for my approval. That was a couple years ago. I'll write a letter of recommendation on your behalf. Mayeb I'll send some convincing photos. :smile:

He makes me send him a renewal application every two weeks. The math problems are getting harder and harder. Once we get to astrophysics I think he's finally gonna quit me.

I used to be self conscious about my grammar and vocabulary. Now I'm like eff it, accept me for who I am and all my F bombs.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options

have you not heard from my hr rep yet?

Still waiting, but I was told Wednesday at the earliest :smirk:
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    Friends with a few people to peep their food diaries or to keep up with after they've been banned. Otherwise I don't post hardly anything on my wall so no point in adding friends.
  • robinjforbes
    robinjforbes Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I would love to be friends if any of you would like to add me. I can't figure out the whole 'tagging" thing? You seem like nice enuf << people.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    I would love to be friends if any of you would like to add me. I can't figure out the whole 'tagging" thing? You seem like nice enuf << people.

Friend request pending.

Just understand that I'm unsupportaive of anything remotely perceived as positive.
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options
    Interesting....it seems like a competition of who is the most aloof....but yet still the most sarcastic, but then again needing to be witty about it.....over, and, over, and over again.

You sound like you could use a friend request

No....I tend not to suffer fools well, or those pretending to be them

But....but.....we're friends. :confused: