What are you currently reading? :)

Options
mandeiko
mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
For me, it's Survivor by Chuck Palahniuk...

But I'm also in the middle of Goblet of Fire for the second time, and Little Women. (Sometimes I read more than a book at a time, haha)

Replies

• appleskye
    Options
    I'm reading Jane Eyre - I study English at university and it's pretty embarrassing that I haven't read it before...

PS. I haven't read Little Women either!! Are you enjoying it?
  • msmith5251s
    Options

But I'm also in the middle of Goblet of Fire for the second time, and Little Women. (Sometimes I read more than a book at a time, haha)

I just wanted to say that I love Chuck Palahnuik - and Survivor is an amazing book!
    Annnd... I never read Little Women, but it was put on in a musical production at my school. I love that story. :D
  • ceschwartz
    ceschwartz Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Love Jane Eyre. I'm in the middle of Conversations with God for book club. Dense, but thought provoking. I also have to go out and get the third book of the Hungry Games. Really liked that series.
  • abbie017
    abbie017 Posts: 410
    Options
    "This is a book" by Demetri Martin as my light reading, and "The Threat Matrix" as the heavy "educational" reading. Both are superb!
  • thurberj
    thurberj Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Prodigal Summer by Barbara Kingsolver and To Kill A Mockingbird for a book club.
  • Zsangel
    Zsangel Posts: 202
    Options
    I'm in the middle of The Goblet of Fire too! :drinker:
  • snkeller24
    snkeller24 Posts: 459
    Options
    Girl who Played with Fire, The Final Detail (Harlan Coben), and Pride and Prejudice.
  • mandeiko
    Options

HP ftw!
  • maritimemom
    Options
    I work at a library so I always have at least one book on the go! I have soooo many I want to read and so little time to actually do it! Working full time, raising two kids, and working out almost every day doesn't leave much time for reading. lol

Anyway, I'm reading some chick lit right now. 20 Times a Lady by Karyn Bosnak. It's pretty funny so far. :)
  • mandeiko
    Options

I just wanted to say that I love Chuck Palahnuik - and Survivor is an amazing book!
    Annnd... I never read Little Women, but it was put on in a musical production at my school. I love that story. :D

I've read Invisible Monsters and Fight Club! He's insane, but I love him for it! Little Women is a classic :)
  • editara13
    editara13 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I Love Dan Brown books and waiting until next one comes out. :-) :-) :-)

3574379.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    I started Choke by Chuck Palahniuk recently. Haven't gotten too far into it yet though.
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options

The ONLY Harry Potter book I've finished! haha. And it's one of my favorites.
  • Superrhi
    Superrhi Posts: 84
    Options
    'How to be a woman' By Caitlin Moran. I love it :)
  • tam120
    tam120 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Mile Markers by Kristin Armstrong and Incidents in the Life of a Slave Girl Written by Herself by Harriet Ann Jacobs. Love free books from Kindle on my Droid.
  • SueGeer
    SueGeer Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    A Tiny Bit Marvellous by Dawn French....very funny!

Next on my list is Born to Be Queen by Daisy Solomons.....a friend of mine.......a book of memoirs just published.....not in bookshops yet, but some of us have advance copies!

Sue :smile: x
  • lildietitian
    lildietitian Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Currently I'm reading "One Day" which is a movie coming out next year with Anne Hathaway in it.

Also, Foundations of Personal Training (taking the course at the end of the month), "Mindless Eating", "The Princess and the Goblin"... I like mixing up my selection hahaha my Kobo e-reader is the best present ever!!

I have such a love for "Little Women" that I have to resist going to yard sales or used book stores and purchasing copies of it. I've collected about five copies over the years. I normally finish it in a day or two. I love the girls in it and their personalities.

Jane Eyre is one of my favourites too!! Read it again at the beginning of the summer just for fun.
  • 228lrt
    228lrt Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    "Reinvent the Body, Resurrect the Soul", Deepak Chopra and "One Day My Soul Just Opened Up",Jyanala Vanzant. and "In the Garden of Beasts". All great!
  • aprilmwilson
    aprilmwilson Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm reading Jane Eyre - I study English at university and it's pretty embarrassing that I haven't read it before...

PS. I haven't read Little Women either!! Are you enjoying it?

Jane Eyre is my all-time favorite book:)

I am a high school English teacher, so I am spending the summer catching up on some young adult lit. I recently read "Little Bee" and am currently unable to put down the third installment of "The Hunger Games" trilogy. Loving these books!
  • Theweebarrell
    Theweebarrell Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I am currently reading a library book called 'The Family' by Martina Cole and on my ipad i am reading 'The Firm' by John Grisham