Alcohol

Syversstunner66
Syversstunner66 Posts: 11 Member
I confess: the idea of giving up alcohol
Makes me feel desperate. The idea of tracking it makes me feel like I am in prison.

Replies

• lcns09
    lcns09 Posts: 9 Member
    Alcohol makes me happy.
  • unfilterednate
    unfilterednate Posts: 905 Member
    Alcohol is keto as funk..
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Yes, please.

ilnj282f2qg9.png
  • MonkeyMel21
    MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,388 Member
    Depends on how bad you want to hit your goals. You have to make some sacrifices of some sort to hit your goal, you need to find out what they are and if you can limit it or if you just have to take it out of the equation all together.
  • rsclause
    rsclause Posts: 3,103 Member
    If I run 25+ miles a week I can fit it in but that has become a problem, the miles not the booze.
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    I heard it's National Vodka Day. If you're going to give it up, start tomorrow
  • cantslowdown88
    cantslowdown88 Posts: 7 Member
    As a bartender, I find it very hard to cut alcohol.
  • cougargirl1025
    cougargirl1025 Posts: 80 Member
    Sounds like you have a problem. I dunno.

Giant eyeroll...if she had said "chocolate" instead of "alcohol" would you have said the same thing? Pound your gavel, Judgy McJudgerson.
  • cougargirl1025
    newmeadow wrote: »

Giant eyeroll...if she had said "chocolate" instead of "alcohol" would you have said the same thing? Pound your gavel, Judgy McJudgerson.

Gee. Touch a nerve or somethin'?

Busted!!
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,879 Member
    When I'm losing I won't typically drink beer save for here and there, but I typically enjoy cocktails with a zero calorie mixer or something straight up. Never had issues with that, but can never lose weight if I was drinking beer regularly...the beers I enjoy are typically in the 200ish calorie range and I'm not a one beer guy...
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »
    I heard it's National Vodka Day. If you're going to give it up, start tomorrow

Oh my you're right.

Only 69 cals in Grey Goose shot. Everybody has room for some of that in their lives.

:)

https://youtu.be/5kAJOSCyTB0

vodka_gre7.jpg

I could use a shot right now!!!! Lol
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    I find when I am exercising and eating right I tend to only want a few beers here and there. More because I find more things to keep me busy exercising, prepping stuff in the evenings, or just being generally busy. When I am not doing much, I bored drink a LOT.
  • bepeejaye
    bepeejaye Posts: 775 Member
    I hear you.

I do not often drink (I love either wine or rum or froo-froo drinks, lol), but when I do, I incorporate the drink during my one cheat meal on Saturday afternoon. If I drink, I have to skip dessert. It is eye-popping when you log and see the amount of calories but for that one day, I can be shameful, lol. Then the next day, am back to my meal plan.
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    alcohol is one of the major food group and as with all the other food groups , it is moderation that works.
  • cougargirl1025
    edited October 2017

Who the *kitten* are you again?

Lol, not one of the cool kids, obviously.