Alcohol

2»

Replies

• Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    Here is my fifth rule of Life:
    5. Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk.
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »
    I heard it's National Vodka Day. If you're going to give it up, start tomorrow

Oh my you're right.

Only 69 cals in Grey Goose shot. Everybody has room for some of that in their lives.

:)

https://youtu.be/5kAJOSCyTB0

vodka_gre7.jpg

I could use a shot right now!!!! Lol

I was so disappointed yesterday.

So, finally done with work, exercise, chores...realize there's no way I can come back in my Fitbit challenge from 20k deficit without staying up all night which I can't do two nights in a row.

It's time to celebrate National Vodka Day and watch something funny on TV for 30 minutes.

Go to freezer. Open. There's the Grey Goose.

Empty.

NOOOOOOOO

:'(

There's always next year...

LOL oh man that sucks. I didn't celebrate either. But like you said, there's always next year.
  • cougargirl1025
    cougargirl1025 Posts: 80 Member
    Sounds like you have a problem. I dunno.

Giant eyeroll...if she had said "chocolate" instead of "alcohol" would you have said the same thing? Pound your gavel, Judgy McJudgerson.

Giant eyeroll...if she had said "chocolate" instead of "alcohol" would you have said the same thing? Pound your gavel, Judgy McJudgerson.

Who the *kitten* are you again?

Lol, not one of the cool kids, obviously.

The irony of you judging me while calling me judgmental is not lost on me. If you’ve been around for any length of time, you would know that my comment was about the least judgmental thing that’s ever been posted by me. As someone whose life has been profoundly impacted by alcoholism, the words “desperate” and “prison” are a bit of an alarm for me. Nothing more, nothing less. Cool kid or not, you needn’t reply, I’m done entertaining your banter.

I've clearly not been around long enough. I was joking around, but believe me this hasn't been entertaining. Cheers!
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    _barefoot_ wrote: »

Who the *kitten* are you again?

Lol, not one of the cool kids, obviously.

The irony of you judging me while calling me judgmental is not lost on me. If you’ve been around for any length of time, you would know that my comment was about the least judgmental thing that’s ever been posted by me. As someone whose life has been profoundly impacted by alcoholism, the words “desperate” and “prison” are a bit of an alarm for me. Nothing more, nothing less. Cool kid or not, you needn’t reply, I’m done entertaining your banter.

I've clearly not been around long enough. I was joking around, but believe me this hasn't been entertaining. Cheers!

I think when it comes to topics like "Alcohol" peep are more sensitive due to the fact Alcohol causes so much damage in peoples life. So it's hard to tell who is joking or not. Yah know...

There was a period where I used alcohol as a coping tool. Thank God I'm over that. My dads an alcoholic so I know the damage that comes along with that and I sure as hell didn't want to be like that. It's hard to read, sarcasm, humor and truth in writing so yeah it hard to read how a person is delivering their comment.