what do you put in your eggs ?

Options

Replies

• JulieD769
    JulieD769 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Onions, tomatoes and cilantro. When they are done I put a slice of avocado and a teaspoon of salsa.
  • JustRobby1
    JustRobby1 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Sort of varies by the day, but Bacon is my most common staple.
  • etmiller1975
    etmiller1975 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Chopped spinach, tomatoes, bacon pieces and some diced ghost pepper from my wifes garden.
  • Dayle1984
    Dayle1984 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    veggies, cheese, and hot sauce!
  • J72FIT
    J72FIT Posts: 5,948 Member
    Options
    When I scramble them I put chopped spinach (1 cup) and diced Canadian bacon in them (couple slices).
  • 13bbird13
    13bbird13 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    Ketchup. Been eating eggs like that since I was a kid. Yum.
  • xvolution
    xvolution Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    Ms Dash lemon pepper blend, fresh ground black pepper, 1/8 cup sharp cheddar cheese and an ounce of breakfast sausage that has been fried up like ground beef (and drained /rinsed to reduce fat).
  • Kalex1975
    Kalex1975 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    I found a recipe recently for a Lao Omelet with Dill, Scallion and Chile and it was delicious! (I reduced the amount of oil significantly by using a mister).
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Nothing. I hard boil them and stick them in the fridge to have with my meals. I love eggs as they come, and I get duck eggs anyway which are much denser and richer than chicken eggs.
  • JamieCroyle
    JamieCroyle Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Thanks to all for your wonderful ideas I made eggs today and decided to make them for dad He abousetly loved when I make with cheese and salsa . Thanks again you have been a big help .
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    what's this do
  • EatingAndKnitting
    EatingAndKnitting Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    If I scramble them, lots of ketchup. I don't like scrambled eggs though so very rarely.

I usually make savory oatmeal (oatmeal with a drizzle of soy sauce, better than it sounds, kind of like rice and soy sauce really) instead and top it with two eggs fried in a little bit of spray oil. I like it best with runny yolks. Eat a little oatmeal and a little egg in every bite.

Or I make a fried egg sandwich with Duke's mayo and salt and pepper. It's the only time I eat mayo and only Duke's, because it's the only brand with no added sugar to make it sweet and gross.
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    I had eggs for dinner. I put ham spinach onion mushroom peppers salsa salt pepper in them scrambled them and put them over a cheese covered portabella mushroom cap. Added a side of buffalo chicken sausage, tomatoes covered with feta and Greek yogurt with strawberries. So freaking awesome!! I wish I knew how to post a picture here. Lol
  • AudreyJDuke
    AudreyJDuke Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    Hummus, salsa, olives, chicken, spinach, onions, tomatoes, bell peppers....
  • jdlobb
    jdlobb Posts: 1,232 Member
    Options
    an unreasonable amount of cheese, usually
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    Machka9 wrote: »
    I put salt onto my boiled eggs.
    Then I mash my boiled eggs onto toast.

Me too for boiled eggs. Fried egg I usually sprinkle some Mixed Herbs, Seasoning Salt, or All Purpose Seasoning in the mixture while cooking. Might add Bacon Bits sometimes.
  • Lefty1290
    Lefty1290 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Meat, cheese, veggies, peppers. Yum.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Goats cheese, flavoured especially. the one with dill goes well, as does garlic and chive.
  • RaeBeeBaby
    RaeBeeBaby Posts: 4,245 Member
    Options
    Any veggies I have in the fridge - spinach, zucchini, mushrooms, peppers, onions. Cook it up with a couple whole eggs plus a couple egg whites then add some feta and tomatoes at the end. The extra yolks are also cooked separately to mix in with my doggies' kibble.

I'm kind of fascinated with adding oats to eggs. I've seen some posts about that but have not yet tried it.
  • pamfgil
    pamfgil Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Check out theironyou.com, I love the broccoli mushroom bake, and the cauliflower casserole is also good, both include eggs